Mr Iger please fix MDE!

ChiefM

DIS Veteran
Dear Mr Iger,

Can you please fix the My Disney Experience?

There is a known issue of Shades of Green reservations dropping off the app. I can relink them and it may stay linked for 10 minutes or 2 or 3 days. I might try to log on to MDE and I get a page fill of this:

<!doctype html>
<html ng-csp lang="en_US">
<head>
<base href="/plan/" />
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title>My Plans | Walt Disney World Resort</title>
<meta name="description" content="">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge, chrome=1">
<meta name="fragment" content="!">
<meta name="baseurl" content="https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/">
<!-- Place /assets/favicon.c1bce850.ico and apple-touch-icon.png in the root directory -->

Another one that pops up quite frequently is this one:

Whoops!
We are unable to put this page together right now, so please try again later.
Olaf@x2.924521fc.png

If you are going to push everyone towards using this app then please fix it!!
For my September 2017 trip and it worked great with no issues ever, this year not so much. I am told that IT is aware of it but it never is fixed.

Thank you!!

We have had tons of issues with the app this trip, more than ever before. Constant crashes, and error messages. Makes online ordering, changing/making FP, etc very frustrating. I have an iPhone 8 Plus, updated iOS and my app is also up to date, but it’s still very buggy.

+1... for me, it seems like the app works slightly better than the desktop version... which is to say it often doesn't work. Disney is simply being too cheap to buy the needed additional servers to handle all of this traffic... HEY DISNEY! STOP BEING GREEDY, Lots of different co's have reliable internet services and serve millions or even billions of customers without service interruptions, like Amazon and Netflix... If you want to charge premium price thats your right, but it had better be a premium experience!!! Maybe instead of paying multimillions to board members you could spend a little on guest experience! If your cast members just vacated their posts at attractions, hotels, or the gates to your theme parks it wouldn't fly, this shouldn't either. Your app and website is the "front entrance" for most, it is their first experience with your Co.!

ALSO! The fact that this issue is happening with shades of green is even worse! That means that its affecting our brave servicemen and women and their families. Totally unacceptable, they have sacrificed for our country, they should only receive the highest level of customer service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter