MR BACK'S & CO home for repeat offenders Part 2

Originally posted by NC Belle
I might have a clean house when the boards are down this week
Okay, I must have missed something. When are the boards going down and why? Whatever will we do without the DIS???

No DISing this weekend....but MOST IMPORTANT....copy and save your important PM's because you'll probably loose most of them (at least any that are more than 5 days old..........or it may be that PM's are only going to be stored for 5 days????) Anyway look for the message on all the forums from the Webmasters...it gives the details ::yes::

Originally posted by RRBB
Okay, I must have missed something. When are the boards going down and why? Whatever will we do without the DIS???

Check it out on CB pg. 1--WebmasterAlex is doing some software converse/computer geek stuff so before Friday print out any PMs and stuff that you need to keep because it will be erase.

Hi everyone, :wave:

Just using my [color=330099]BlueBayou[/color] from the color wheel. Thanks [color=9932CC]RRBB[/color] for getting on the wheel. :cheer2:

[color=9932CC]RRBB[/color], my oldest was born 15-days past her due date (30 hour labor so I was only 14 days past my due date when I went in.) My second was 2-days early. I was in total denial. Since I had a couple of false alarms with my 1st, I figured we were going to be in and out in about an hour. I was making plans for going into work. We didn't have enough video in the camera (at least we did bring the camera). We had to call a co-worker and have her stop by a store on her way into work to get video tape. I was trying to make pleasant small talk while walking off contractions that were about 3 minutes apart. I figured she had gone out of her way to bring us tapes, the least I could do was be nice. It was TOUGH. :scared:

You know, with my first we had tons of clothes for the baby, a cd/radio/tape player. It looked like we were moving into the hospital. With the second, we did not even have enough baby clothes. She spit-up on the picture/going home outfit a couple of hours before we took her home, so she went home in one of those free little t-shirts they have for the babies. It was sad. :(

Enough rambling about non-Disney stuff. I am still trying to figure out where to stay at Disneyland. :confused: After going back and forth about distance and suite vs non-suite, I think we are back to the Desert Inn and Suites. (for those of you familar with Disneyland hotels I have stayed at the HOJOs, Best Western Park Inn, & Park Inn). I don't know why I am making this so complicated. :headache: It is picking a hotel, not buying a home.

Well, I have typed far too much! Hope everyone is doing well tonight.

Sher

Originally posted by BlueBayou
Enough rambling about non-Disney stuff. I am still trying to figure out where to stay at Disneyland. :confused: After going back and forth about distance and suite vs non-suite, I think we are back to the Desert Inn and Suites. (for those of you familar with Disneyland hotels I have stayed at the HOJOs, Best Western Park Inn, & Park Inn). I don't know why I am making this so complicated. :headache: It is picking a hotel, not buying a home.

Neener, neener, neener.....I'll be there a week before you ;) We'll try not to suck up all the magic before you get there!
Oh, just found out we'll be having dinner that Sat night at the Vinyard in Calif Adv. TiggersPal's request. I'd better be packing my lunch all next week ::yes::

Thanks [COLOR=339900]ibouncetoo[/COLOR] and [COLOR=009966]NC Belle[/COLOR]. I never saw the message cuz it's not "locked" at the top like most important ones usually are. I had to really search to find it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks to y'all I have now totally cleaned out my PM box - saved all that I wanted and deleted the rest. I couldn't sleep anyhow, so what better way to spend the last hour and a half. I guess I should try to get a bit more sleep now though since I have to get up in about 45 minutes to workout.

Good Morning buds. Wow, you all have been chatty.

RRBB, take everyones' advice and pack your bags baby! I went into the hospital for a check up like TB and didn't go home. You never know. No bags packed so I had to leave that to DH. Ugh the stuff he brought for me to wear-stuff only a person would wear around the house! ugh.

CADSMOM, I'm so sorry about Cadbury. Sounds like you made a good decision. Just hold onto him as long as you can. Miracles do happen!

S&K'sMOM, sory about the unemployment. hang in there and go get some more coffee!!!

Off to start the day.

TTFN

smiley_abxb.gif

Just lurking about... good morning all.

Morning... starting late this am.. I am working from home today..Kids are off school and still sleeping. we only work a 1/2 day, so DH is going to take a 1/2 day off too.. so I am going to take the boys to see Nat'l Treasure today and out for lunch...

Making a hot breakfast for this cold am..

Scrambled chocolate eggs with or without Nova lox and eggs, chocolate french toast and hash browns with fresh fruit and chocolate chip bagels with chocolate cream cheese..

DAD update - he moved to the rehab place and they have started therapy. Last night he was able to sit up and with minimal help transfer to the wheelchair so we could go downstairs and have Oreo Milk Shakes....

TTFN gotta work for a little while..

so RRBB and OF - how about Michael Joshua ??? or Jordan Brett??

I am still thinking that Texas TAG baby although officially due on December 12 is gonna be born on 12/9 or so..

:teeth:

Originally posted by geffric
Scrambled chocolate eggs with or without Nova lox and eggs, chocolate french toast and hash browns with fresh fruit and chocolate chip bagels with chocolate cream cheese..

:crazy2: Scrambled Chocolate Eggs!

I think you all are trying to put us on diets prior to the big TUrkey Day.

[color=9932CC]RRBB[/color] I am so glad to hear about your friend. I have been meaning to ask how she was doing and whether she had come out of the hospital - but I am a LOsier and kept forgetting.

I also gained 15 pounds for my first. I have exceeded that this time but only by a little bit. Your body knows. People who are skinny minnies I noticed will gain more because the baby needs it. I on the other hand needed to lose about 30 pounds so my body gave me a break. This time I started lighter and, well, yeah, I am gaining more. :rolleyes:

As for when [color=FF99FF]T[/color][color=FF33FF]a[/color][color=FF99FF]g[/color] [color=FF33FF]B[/color][color=FF99FF]a[/color][color=FF33FF]b[/color][color=FF99FF]y[/color] [color=FF33FF]A[/color][color=FF99FF]u[/color][color=FF33FF]r[/color][color=FF99FF]o[/color][color=FF33FF]r[/color][color=FF99FF]a[/color] may appear, my due date is right now February 9th, but I went to the Dr's. on Monday and said my biggest concern right now is that I am growing too big of a baby. I went from being sort of normal sized belly wise to looking like I am nine months pregnant this week and its freakin me out. He is going to do another ultra sound next month to size and date again. :worried:

You must have needed to, is my theory.

My cousin just gave birth and she also gained 70 pounds. I just saw her and its all gone! I could not believe it. The baby is about three months old now. (I do think she may have started smoking again, though - bad, bad, bad - so that may have helped her lose it so fast).

Oh first pregnancy about 35 pounds, 2nd about the same but Ih ad gotten to thin before hand. I had more a problem with my skin, ohhhh did it get bad for a while then cleared up and I had that "mommy" glow.

I we doing a pool?

Anyhow I got a job finally, part time but the hours are great for the kids.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving everyone, drive safely.

I lost 20lbs before I even left the hospital the rest took a few months and yes some was needed but the rest that stayed took home where I didn't need it:rotfl:

Good morning TAGLIARCHY. I finally fell back to sleep and skipped the workout. (ohanafamily went out though.) Those extra few hours really helped. Now it's time to get on with the day: 1) Pack bag for hospital 2) Wash a few baby clothes - pack them, too 3) Have lunch with friend 4) Run more errands 5) Make dinner... What's everyone else up to today?

Hi [COLOR=FF00CC]disneyluvers[/COLOR]. It's so nice to see you around here again. But you MUST stop the
smiley_abxb.gif
and tell us what's been going on with you!!!

Never fear Cheeringmom, Deadheadbelle got me so freaked out last night that I couldn't sleep. So today my #1 priority is getting my suitcase packed for the hospital. I PROMISE!!!

Thanks for breakfast geffric. So glad that your father has been moved to rehab and y'all were able to get out and about a bit with him. PD and prayers that he continues to improve.

[COLOR=6495ED]castlegazer[/COLOR], how are you feeling these days, besides BIG? Is [color=FF99FF]T[/color][color=FF33FF]a[/color][color=FF99FF]g[/color] [color=FF33FF]B[/color][color=FF99FF]a[/color][color=FF33FF]b[/color][color=FF99FF]y[/color] [color=FF33FF]A[/color][color=FF99FF]u[/color][color=FF33FF]r[/color][color=FF99FF]o[/color][color=FF33FF]r[/color][color=FF99FF]a[/color]
infant-pink.gif
treating you okay?

Congrats on getting the job [COLOR=6600FF]s&ksmom[/COLOR]. What will you be doing?

Yup, we're still taking name suggestions. I have this feeling the name on his birth certificate is going to be "Baby Boy B..." just like my father's was when he was born. We just can't agree on anything it seems. :rolleyes:

So here's what y'all have suggested so far...
Kevin MonorailDude
William Dakota
Viggo Clooney
Colin Mortensen
Benicio Buscemi
Ryan TheBellhop
Simba
Prince Eric
Christopher Robbin
Jack ( Sparrow)
Andy or Buzz
Peter ( Pan)
Prince Charming
Aladdin
Jeremy Isaha
THOMAS ALLEN
Derick
Gavin
Michael Joshua
Jordan Brett

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter