• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moving to Medium Format!!!

AlbertZeroK

Mouseketeer
Okay, I go through cameras like they are water, I really do. Nex 3, A66, EOS 3 - all in the past 6 months. I always tend to go back to my pair of 50D's for shooting professionally. I had so much fun shooting with an EOS3, that I am putting in a dark room in the basement. But beyond that, if you are going to shoot film, I figured, medium format was the way to go.

I know some of you hate film. I really like it though. So I picked up a pair of RB67 Pro-S 6x7 Medium format cameras and a Mamiya 645AF 6x4.5. I will likely sell my 35mm bodies when I use up my stash of film.

Loving the new format!!! Just got my RB67 and shot a few shots today. Can't wait!!!

This is of course, for my pleasure. I doubt I'll shoot film professionally unless it's for my personal enjoyment.

Good for you- medium format film is so nice. I skip the darkroom though- just develop my own negatives and scan from there.

I shoot a Yashica 124G. Searching for a bargain on a Fuji GS645W.

I love medium format film. Pentax 645, baby! I also have a Brownie, Holga and a 120mm pinhole and a couple of other old ones. I process the film then scan the negatives for the most part, unless I want to make some big prints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter