Moving from CBR to Swan???

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
It looks like we'll be splitting our stay in Aug. 4 nights at CBR and 3 at the Swan (maybe the reverse). I know that there is no problem getting your luggage from one Disney resort to another one. But how is it done from a Disney resort to a non-Disney resort?? I'm assuming that we will be the ones lugging stuff over to the Swan. If so, what's the best way to do this?? Maybe that would be the day to do SeaWorld since I understand that it's better to go ther mid-afternoon and stay late. HHmmmmm. THanks all.

You assume correct! You will have to move your bags yourself.

If you don't have a car, then a taxi is the next best thing (the Disney buses would be a nightmare as you'd have to change). You can take your bags over and checkin really early though if you wish and if your room isn't ready, they will store your bags - so you can still have a full day somewhere if you like :)

That's what I thought. Thanks. I always seem to forget there are taxis in WDW!!! It's a plan!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter