• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Movies list for October

Can someone with better eyes (or a better monitor) see what the schedule says for Oct 30 and 31? For the golf cart parade and Camp or Treating ? Thanks!

Trick or treating wasn’t an “official” activity anymore but they reference camp or treat here so who knows. The Fort decorating rules specify:
  • Giveaways of any kind (e.g., food, candy, toys) are prohibited.
Now that doesn’t mean people aren’t going to do it but Disney wasn’t “officially” sanctioning it last year due to liability. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/

Last edited:

View attachment 609603

Trick or treating is not an “official” activity anymore. The Fort decorating rules specify:
  • Giveaways of any kind (e.g., food, candy, toys) are prohibited.
Now that doesn’t mean people aren’t going to do it but Disney doesn’t “officially” sanction it due to liability. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/

the '*' for Camp-or-Treat' mentions about site sign ups at the Bike Barn. I think that would probably make candy handout approved by Disney if it's like previous years. In previous years I dropped by the Bike Barn and got our site on an 'official' trick-ot-treat list for The Fort, which they handed out to guests on the the 31st.

I'm thinking they they just don't want sites that didn't register handing out candy on the 31st from a liability standpoint.

the '*' for Camp-or-Treat' mentions about site sign ups at the Bike Barn. I think that would probably make candy handout approved by Disney if it's like previous years. In previous years I dropped by the Bike Barn and got our site on an 'official' trick-ot-treat list for The Fort, which they handed out to guests on the the 31st.

I'm thinking they they just don't want sites that didn't register handing out candy on the 31st from a liability standpoint.
Who knows. They don’t enforce many of the rules at all unless someone complains. Maybe they’ll update the rules and specify registered events only as the 2 definitely conflict as currently written.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter