Movie Premiere at Disney Springs or MGM

mitchsfan

Mouseketeer
So I would like to be down in Disney, when Toy Story 4 opens next June. Will MGM or Disney Springs do anything out of the ordinary for the opening? Did they do anything for the premiere of the Incredibles 2? Thanks in advance!

I know for Incredibles 2 and Solo they gave buttons out at AMC and maybe Studios as well...

MGM had a passholder sneak peek (basically an extended preview) for Incredibles 2, but that's about it I think. Not sure about Disney Springs.

Usually in HS for the next upcoming movie they'll show about a 5 min scene from the movie. Sometimes with an actor or 2 giving a little speech or some behind the scenes info. They've done this for a handful of movies.

At DS AMC, normally they don't do anything out of the ordinary. Maybe a pin but that's about it. It's pretty normal going. The only time they did something more was for the premiere of Rogue One. You bought a ticket that covered the movie then gave you access to an after hour Star Wars event at HS. Rides, fireworks, etc. They only did it that one time and not for the following Star Wars, so no telling if they'll ever do something like that again but I could see them doing something like that for Toy Story 4 with the new land

They were giving out buttons everywhere at Disney Springs for incredibles 2. We got ours in world of Disney, but they offered them in other stores if they didn’t see ours. They were cute. I believe there were other festivities for it, but those were all we caught.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter