Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It for Joy!

wdwhappyplace

Earning My Ears
If there is anyone who wonders about people like me who rush to catch a parade at Magic Kingdom, park an ECV as quickly as possible, and start to dance silly in the street as if there is no pain. Yes, I did it. It was a moment of saying to myself that I will survive, I can work through the pain and have joy again. It was a moment of not worrying about what anyone else thinks and a huge moment of victory for me. I had seen the "Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!" parade last year and cried when heard the music and saw the joy on faces. It was a goal in my survival to come again and go to this parade and dance in the street as if there was no one watching. I encourage all who go to Disney, my Happy Place, to have their moment when they wear a silly hat, do a dance, step out of the shell. Don't worry about things or other people - let the joy be special just for you.

I so agree with you....when my daughter gets up and starts getting down with her funky self, I could care less about what someone else might be thinking or saying about how she moves/sounds/looks...it is complete joy for my kids (and me) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter