• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

Decided to go to Orlando in a couple weeks, looking around saw the ticket discounts available through mousesavers "secret link". Would someone be so kind as to PM me the link? Thankyou

Decided to go to Orlando in a couple weeks, looking around saw the ticket discounts available through mousesavers "secret link". Would someone be so kind as to PM me the link? Thankyou
Cannot. Pm you the e mail. I need your email to forward. Please pm me your email and I will forward

Hello, Please message me/forward Oct and Nov MouseSavers Newsletter? sri816 at yahoo dot com
Your help is truly appreciated and many many thanks in advance

Hello

I just registered for the newsletter. We are going right after christmas, so the 15 is probably too late for us to get discount from the december newsletter. Could you please send me november newsletter so i won't miss out. Thanks.

wfvaii at yahoo dot com

Hello I just registered for the newsletter. We are going right after christmas, so the 15 is probably too late for us to get discount from the december newsletter. Could you please send me november newsletter so i won't miss out. Thanks. wfvaii at yahoo dot com
Sent already from your other post

I'm heading to Disneyland in January and could really use a discount. Please please someone email me the code. It's dd841 at yahoo .com

Can anyone send me the email newsletter? Just registered but i missed the deadline!

email is my forum name at yahoo.com

thanks!

Hello,
I'm new here and also missed out on the mousesavers discount. If someone would send me a link, I would appreciate it. The thing is, we just decided to go and we're leaving in two days. So, if tickets have to be delivered, there wouldn't be time. What do I do? Just buy when I get there?
Thanks,
Hockeymom808
PS I'm apparently not allowed to post my email. It's whookman at gmail.

Hello, I'm new here and also missed out on the mousesavers discount. If someone would send me a link, I would appreciate it. The thing is, we just decided to go and we're leaving in two days. So, if tickets have to be delivered, there wouldn't be time. What do I do? Just buy when I get there? Thanks, Hockeymom808 PS I'm apparently not allowed to post my email. It's whookman at gmail.
Sent

I accidentally deleted the newsletter and need to buy tickets, can you please resend it to me at singhalamit at yahoo.com

Thanks

Would someone please send me the most recent newsletter? We leave 2/13 and I would appreciate being able to use promotional codes SO much!
razorbackrn at gmail dot com:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter