Mousekeeping tip envelopes

bluenoser3652001

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm the person who made the Mickey Body Parts Book, and I wanted something different for the Mousekeeping envelopes for Christmas this year so I thought why not make the Body Parts as envelopes, so here is what I came up with using my Cricut Expression. Last time I made little boxes with the Cricut to use as envelopes TFL,,,Carol BTW, these are tip envelopes for the maids at Disney World
MickeyBodyPartsMousekeepingEnvel-6.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsMousekeepingEnvelope.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsMousekeepingEnvel-2.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsMousekeepingEnvel-1.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsMousekeepingEnvel-3.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsMousekeepingEnvel-5.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsMousekeepingEnvel-4.jpg

I found these on Two Peas last night and saved the page, to make some later on. They turned out wonderfully! Beautiful job! :goodvibes

everything you need for these are on the Mickey and Friends cartridge and are cut at 3 1/4" except the feet which are cut at 2 1/4 ", and the black head is cut at 3" and the yellow and red head are cut at 3 1/4" , then cut the red in half so you are left with just the ears part then glue them altogether as shown in the picture. The envelope for these are on page 28.
I am going to give you the link for Two Peas which has all the pictures on it, have fun with it, and good luckhttp://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/216140-bluenoser3652001/1623432-mickey-body-parts-mousekeeping-envelopes/?c=t

I think i am scraplifting your idea!! I love love love them!!!!! I am sure they put a smile on the mousekeepers face every day!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

These are really great! I followed your link to two peas and they look awesome all laid out together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter