Mousekeeping-is it back?

Smiley525

Earning My Ears
Anyone recently back-are rooms being cleaned at least every other day? What about clean towels and sheets? We are staying 10 nights at POFQ-what can we realistically expect?

We had full mousekeeping at AKL in December. We were surprised so I didn’t leave a tip Made sure to leave tip other days. I was also able to leave a tip with the date on envelope for the day we missed.

I was at All Star Music from March 15-18 and my room was cleaned on the 17th. When I did online check-in, the site asked if I wanted mousekeeping every other day.

Moderate hotel. Next week. I think you’re looking at an offer of every-other-day (at the front desk) to every-second-to-third-day (in reality) for trash and towel replenishment only. No sheets touched but you can call to request them if need be. Surfaces probably won’t be wiped down unless they appear dirty enough and coffee service refills are hit and miss. That’s my guess based on my recent moderate hotel experience and what I’ve read very recently on Boards but others can chime in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter