Mousekeeping in Cabins

risy

DIS Veteran
A few questions for our upcoming trip...

Where do you usually leave the tips for Housekeeping so they know it is for them?

Do you leave it in advance (i.e., starting with the 1st morning)?
How much $$?

Also, how much cleaning/dishes will they do in the cabin kitchen?

Hi! :wave:

We leave the tip every morning, in case it's a different mousekeeper each day. We usually leave $3 per person, since they're doing dishes & everything else that they usually don't have to do in a normal hotel room.

We put the tip in an envelope, marked "Mousekeeping" on the kitchen counter.

Yes, they will do all the normal cleaning things (fresh towels, clean bathrooms, make the beds, etc.) as well as extra things like doing the dishes, cleaning out the grill, etc. The cabin will be clean & shiny when you get home from the parks! ::yes::

I made daily *Mousekeeping* envelopes ... but no matter where I put them (counter, frig door, inside of entrance door) the mousekeeper never picked them up.

Oh well, I'm going back in January so I'll just leave them for the mousekeeper at ASMo (where we're staying this trip).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter