Mousekeeping Envelopes

how much is appropriate for housekeeping tip for 3 nights stay?:confused:

It really is a personal decision but we normally tip about a dollar a day per person staying in the room.

Also, you want to be sure to tip per day and not only at the end of your stay because you will probably not have the same housekeeper for the entire length of your stay.

Just wanted to give this a bump and say a HUGE THANK YOU!!!! I just printed out 10 of your designs for our trip next week, and it'll make our holiday have just a little bit more pixie dust. :)

Some one mentioned a patriotic envelope. Well, thanks to Google, copying, & pasting... here's one:

salutegreenarmyguy.jpg

Sorry, for some reason, I can't make it any smaller in the post.

I have enjoyed using these so much over the years. The mousekeepers and turn down staff love receiving them. I have gotten many who have commented to us about how they looked forward each day to see what it looked like.

We are staying at Beach Club this year for the first time. Does anyone have a Beach Club envelope?

Is it just that y'all want the envelopes to say "Art of Animation" & "Beach Club"? I love doing this kind of stuff. With the AoA it would be either, Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo, Cars or Lion King themed. TBH, I don't have a clue how to theme the BC.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! These are exactly what I was looking for!!! Thanks for helping to make our trip even more magical!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

It's been a long time since I've visited this thread, great to see it's still alive, there aren't many pictures of AOA out there yet but I managed to find a few,

AOAenvelopecopy.gif

Oh, thank you so much. We are staying at the AoA resort this holiday season and will be taking your wonderful envelopes with us! :)

It's been a long time since I've visited this thread, great to see it's still alive, there aren't many pictures of AOA out there yet but I managed to find a few,

AOAenvelopecopy.gif

I love it! I came up with one too...
artofanimation.jpg

Even though I have made tons of envelopes I still use yours as well. It is great to have you still designing!! :goodvibes

Just wanted to say that this thread is awesome, thanks to all who have contributed designs. It is so considerate of you to allow everyone to use them!

Here are the mousekeeping tags I made. SUPER easy to do - just used some red cardstock, a bit of ribbon, a free Disney font, and a paperclip. :thumbsup2

Here are the mousekeeping tags I made. SUPER easy to do - just used some red cardstock, a bit of ribbon, a free Disney font, and a paperclip. :thumbsup2

I Love this! Its so simple its GREAT! This way you can use it wherever you decide to stay. Thanks for the idea. This thread is great!

These Mousekeeping and Turndown envelopes are being used so much. :goodvibes We are getting ready for our next trip to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. I just finished printing up super envelopes for our trip.

Thank you,

Angel16

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter