Mousebars for breakfast.....

escriven75

Mouse bars for breakfast!!!
The closing (temporarily) of the Starbucks has me wondering about our breakfasting situation in each of the parks. I usually fill my Mickey refillable cup with coffee to drink on the bus but the kids (14 and 12) and I rarely have any breakfast at our resort before heading out. We not rope droppers but usually arrive in the first hour of park opening. More often than not now, since my kids like frappucinos, we will get a Starbucks breakfast sandwich and head to our first ride. The Sbucks are always close to the park entrance and its an easy thing to eat on the way to and while in line for our first ride. Obviously that won't work in Epcot while the Sbucks is under renovation. I do usually give in a couple of times each trip and say yes to the kids having a Mousebar to start the day (c'mon its vacation) but normally we try to have something of substance so we're not needing have lunch when everyone else is having lunch. But it got me wondering what others do for a fairly quick, mostly portable breakfast in each of the parks?

I take peanut butter crackers and granola bars and eat those. Have also used something like nutrigrain bars. We also have cereal and milk available in the room.

Granola, trail mix or protein bars. Easy to throw in a backpack/purse and also munch on if you want a snack later.

Granola, trail mix or protein bars. Easy to throw in a backpack/purse and also munch on if you want a snack later.

This. We always do an Amazon Prime order the minute we get on the bus, and buy snacks, quick breakfast things, stuff like that. I actually buy the Starbucks coffee drink bottles and keep them in the room for the morning. We'll grab something like the Belvita breakfast biscuits, PB crackers, Quest bars, etc.

I don't eat much for breakfast, as I live off Mickey Bars and Pretzels while I'm at WDW.

Belvita, Pop Tarts, individual cereal boxes, bagels, muffins, granola bars, candy from MNSSHP. Largely eat in room just before heading out though instead of eating immediately at the park.

We either buy yogurts, cereal, granola bars, etc. for the room or we stop in the resort food court the night before and get some pastries and hard boiled eggs for breakfast. When we first get to a park, no way we're willing to waste time in line for food, LOL! We get around to buying food in the parks later, when ride lines start to get longer.

This. We always do an Amazon Prime order the minute we get on the bus, and buy snacks, quick breakfast things, stuff like that. I actually buy the Starbucks coffee drink bottles and keep them in the room for the morning. We'll grab something like the Belvita breakfast biscuits, PB crackers, Quest bars, etc.

I don't eat much for breakfast, as I live off Mickey Bars and Pretzels while I'm at WDW.

Is that pretty easy to do.....order from Amazon and have it delivered to the hotel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter