Mouse keeping? Tip or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And like the Disney Mom's Panel, they are often wrong. This is just what Wes likes to do. Housekeeping is still a non-tipped position. Bell Services is a tipped position. Their wages are determined differently.
That is an interesting comment. Yes, they are sometimes wrong. Just like anywhere else.

In fact, the question was answered with "I" usually tip. Just like the question was answered here. In fact, if you notice, those that don't tip, preface their statement with a "hope I don't get flamed."

So the question was answered there the exact same way it was answered here. Yes, tip. And you should tip anywhere between $1 per person to $5. And if you are feeling generous, up to $20 a day.

We tip daily using an envelope. Last time I printed on the envelopes, this time I went to Party City and bought books of different Disney related stickers. Used some to decorate envelopes with a different Thank You note in each - wishing them daily for their own pixie dust.

I am using the remainder (and we have lots) of sticker sheets to hand to little princes and princesses when we see them being good, or upset about something. Something small but might make a little one happy.....and my kids are 21/24 so love being able to bring a smile to a younger one. We also bought a bunch of glow braclets (15 for $1) and plan to give to little ones at night who don't have a glow anything. PAY IT FORWARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter