Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the Mickey heads and cruise pic. It is so thoughtful of you to do that. YOU ROCK!

And to answer your reply, Yes. I'd love it if you could do the Mickey heads with Disney Wonder at the bottom. That would be great. Thanks Again.

0apluto2juswon.jpg

0aminnie_ballet2lorwond.jpg

0aMickey2michwo.jpg

Thank you so much, the Disneymoon designs are amazing!!!!

Your Welcome :)

Thank you SOOO much!!!! :goodvibes for ours!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for ours. My friends are going to love them.:lovestruc

OMG, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

They LOOK amazing!

Thanks for the great Mickey heads! You made my day - and it's just starting! Now to find magnetic paper.

Thanks for all you do for so many of us graphically challenged!:woohoo:

Your Welcome :) You can find magnetic paper at Walmart, Staples or Best Buy

I'm just blown away by your designs! :worship:
You really have some talent girl! How did you get started doing this? I'm always curious how people start doing this sort of crafty stuff, do you have a special program that allows you to do this? Maybe I'm being to nosey and you don't want to give away your secrets. :ssst:
Either way, keep up the great creativity! :flower3:

Thank You, The Mickey heads were started by Kari then she let me personalized them and I Have just added more :)

The program I use is paint shop pro X2 , several other programs are available photo shop, photoshop elements, illustrator, any others. (By the way if you watch QVC they offer paint shop pro with several of there digital camera )

If I can help just let me know, I will try to help (thay's how I got started several disers helped me ) :thumbsup2

These are so awesome!

Would it be possible to get one of the Mickey heads with the birthday party hat with the name Reece? Also, could it say - Happy 10th Birthday - under the Mickey head?

We are surprising my daughter with a cruise for her 10th birthday and I have been searching for shirt to surprise her with. The would be great!

Thank you!!

0abdayhatgirl2Reece.jpg

0abdayhatgirl102.jpg

0abdayhatgirl10.jpg

[ You can find magnetic paper at Walmart, Staples or Best Buy[/QUOTE]

I've hit 2 or 3 local Walmarts with no success but I haven't given up yet. We don't have Staples nearby but we do have BB.

[ You can find magnetic paper at Walmart, Staples or Best Buy

I've hit 2 or 3 local Walmarts with no success but I haven't given up yet. We don't have Staples nearby but we do have BB.[/QUOTE]

If you can't find any let me know , I'll mail you some :)

Could i get 5 mickey heads please!

One with aurora and Katlyn on it. WDW on the bottom is fine.
One with Pooh and Brenda on it.
One with Tink and Jenn on it.
One with Cindy on it with Rachel on it.
And on with characters of your choice and Bitters Family on it please. Thanks!!

Now one question... Where can you find the paper to make window clings? And could i have a name brand. I would appericate it. Thanks in advance!!

Could I please get some mickey heads.

Makenna with Pooh
Aaron with Dumbo
David with Grumpy
Nancy with Thumper
Trevor with Dark Vader & group of characters
Dylan with Goofy and Mickey Train with 1st trip
could all the above have Disney World on the bottom

Could I also get 2 family groups:
1 - David, Nancy, Trevor with Disney World
2 - Jeff, Ilyssa, Aaron, Makenna, Dylan with Disney World

Thank you so very much for doing this.
Nancy

OMG, Your amazing! :worship: If I can figure how, I'll post a photo of our magnets on cruise ship door. Thanks again.

[ You can find magnetic paper at Walmart, Staples or Best Buy

I've hit 2 or 3 local Walmarts with no success but I haven't given up yet. We don't have Staples nearby but we do have BB.[/QUOTE]

Micheals, or AC Moore Craft shops

Also if you have a Cartridge World , they also sell them

Can I please make the following requests:

Jane, Dave, Tyson & Stephanie each in the Pirate Mickey Head
Tyson in the black Mickey Head with Band Leader Mickey, with Lilo & Stitch & with Pluto

I do not need any text underneath.

Thanks in advance!

Could i get 5 mickey heads please!

One with aurora and Katlyn on it. WDW on the bottom is fine.
One with Pooh and Brenda on it.
One with Tink and Jenn on it.
One with Cindy on it with Rachel on it.
And on with characters of your choice and Bitters Family on it please. Thanks!!

Now one question... Where can you find the paper to make window clings? And could i have a name brand. I would appericate it. Thanks in advance!!

0aCinderellavbleftRach.jpg

0aFabmickeybit.jpg

0aauroraKat.jpg

0apoohmickeyheadbrenda.jpg

0atinkblank2jenn.jpg

I don't rember the brand DD bought it at Cartridge World, and Staples. ( If you need a name I can go to store and look this week-end)

OMG, Your amazing! :worship: If I can figure how, I'll post a photo of our magnets on cruise ship door. Thanks again.

If you open a photobucket account ( free) then you upload the pics from your computer , then copy and paste the last line , img code into your post if you have any ?'s let me know :)

I didn't know they were so many Army hats (these are what came up under cover hat )

army2.jpg

Army_.jpg

Thank You so much for for checking, those are actually the old DCU hats, they are no longer used so I probably would not go with those. Trust me I know what you mean are the number of Army covers, I have to rebuy them every time they get a new design :sad2:

I saw a picture of a saluting Mickey somewhere, not sure if you had it or not but if you do could I get that one with the names Daddy, Mommy, Ares, Arianna and Kaylynn. Also if you have the time could I get

Kaylynn Baby Minnie with 2009
Arianna Minnie from Playhouse Disney 2009
Ares Mickey from Playhouse Disney 2009
Daddy Beast with 2009
Mommy Beauty with 2009

and if you get really bored....
:rolleyes1

all those names with a pirate Minnie for Arianna, Mommy, and Kaylynn and Pirate Mickey for Daddy and Ares. If they had the Bandannas in Red that would be perfect ( I made pirate shorts and skirts in a material with that)

Thank You so much for the time you have already given!!!

I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work you do. Your work is beautiful and we appreciate it so much.:hug:

And I don't even need to ask you to design anything! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter