Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you do a different color Mickey head with the name Mikey on the ear and a Peace sign in the head? Not sure if this can be done but thanks in advance for all your help.

Hi,
I was wondering if you've ever done anything for big brother and little brother? I'm expecting my second son in June and we're going on a cruise in December. We love anything Nemo and Cars. I'd love something with their names together and if you have time one for each. DS1 Brycen, ds2 Cameron. Thanks! :goodvibes

0anemo_05Bry.jpg

0aCars_btr.jpg

0anemoCam.jpg

0anemo_Bry.jpg

0aCars_QueenBry.jpg

0acars_matercam2.jpg

I really like the Minnie next to the Mickey ears. How does this look on a red t-shirt? Is it too much red? Does Minnie's bow/dress disappear? Should i got with a white t-shirt instead?

I would need it for two girls.
Kinsey and Katie with no date please.

I sooo appreciate it.

It will work on a red shirt , print one off and take it with you when you get the shirt that way you can hold it up next to the shirt to see if you like it :)

0aminnieredlwdwKin.jpg

0aminnieredlwdwKatie.jpg

Taekwondo mom, these are all amazing. Im So glad I came across this before i head for my trip at the weekend. I would be extremely gratefull if you could do a minnie one with the name Gillian and a Donald one with the name Pauraic. also i love the way you do the names with the pictures in them and would love one with the name gillian, only if you have time.

Thanks a mil::flower3:

I would love to get some graphics. We are cruising in December 2009 so regular characters or Christmas-y characters would be great.

I will leave it up to your creative spirit.

I need these for DCL not WDW.

Here is list of names and some of their favorite characters. You can just pick one of their favorites.

Mark - Donald Duck, Eeyore
Pam - Minnie Mouse, Tink
Marisa - Eeyore, Cinderella, Pluto, Ballerina Minnie
Clare - Pocahontas, Piglet, Eeyore
Paige - Aurora, Pooh, Goofy
Grace - Minnie or Mickey, Tink, Mulan
Audrey - Pluto, Belle

thanks in advance!!!

Taekwondo mom, these are all amazing. Im So glad I came across this before i head for my trip at the weekend. I would be extremely gratefull if you could do a minnie one with the name Gillian and a Donald one with the name Pauraic. also i love the way you do the names with the pictures in them and would love one with the name gillian, only if you have time.

Thanks a mil::flower3:

Gillian.jpg

0aminnieredlwdwgillian.jpg

0adonald1pau.jpg

I am very new here but I am hoping you could help make our first trip to the world MAGICAL.

I was wondering if you could possibly do mickey heads with the following names and characters. Thank you so much for your time.

Derek ~ with mickey and friends
Dawson ~ with pirate mickey, stepping on the treasure chest.
Delaney ~ with group of disney princesses
Michael ~ Jack black with Guitar
Shawna ~ Minnie with bright pink dress and lettering
Ryan ~ with Goofy
Abbie ~ with mickey and friends
Laurie ~ with mickey and friends

Also could you put 2010 in the right ears and Walt Dinsey World under the Mickey heads. Thank you again so much~

~Shawna~

I would love to get some graphics. We are cruising in December 2009 so regular characters or Christmas-y characters would be great.

I will leave it up to your creative spirit.

Here is list of names and some of their favorite characters. You can just pick one of their favorites.

Mark - Donald Duck, Eeyore
Pam - Minnie Mouse, Tink
Marisa - Eeyore, Cinderella, Pluto
Clare - Pocahontas, Piglet, Eeyore
Paige - Aurora, Pooh, Goofy
Grace - Minnie or Mickey, Tink, Mulan
Audrey - Pluto, Belle

thanks in advance!!!

Are you cruising Disney Magic or Wonder ?

I am very new here but I am hoping you could help make our first trip to the world MAGICAL.

I was wondering if you could possibly do mickey heads with the following names and characters. Thank you so much for your time.

Derek ~ with mickey and friends
Dawson ~ with pirate mickey, stepping on the treasure chest.
Delaney ~ with group of disney princesses
Michael ~ Jack black with Guitar
Shawna ~ Minnie with bright pink dress and lettering
Ryan ~ with Goofy
Abbie ~ with mickey and friends
Laurie ~ with mickey and friends

Also could you put 2010 in the right ears and Walt Dinsey World under the Mickey heads. Thank you again so much~

~Shawna~

0ajackBlackMichael.jpg

0aminniepinkShawna2.jpg

0aminniepinkShawna.jpg

0aFabmickeyDerek_laurie.jpg

0aFabmickeyDerek_Abbie.jpg

0aFabmickeyDerek.jpg

0agoofy2Ryan2.jpg

0agoofy2Ryan.jpg

0apiratemickeymickeyheadDawson.jpg

I was looking through your postings and saw the Mouse Head with Jack Black(completely amazing by the way:worship:)--Can you do a Mouse Head with Jacob and/or Edward from the Twilight movie:confused3? IF so can you do one each with the following names and Walt Disney World 2009:

Jacey
Kaylee
Emily
Kelsey
Allison
MaKayla
Leslie

If this is not do-able, I understand! It is a pretty tall order. Thanks!!:banana:

Thank you so much!!! You do great work :yay:
I can't wait to make these shirts and see the looks on everyone's faces. Thanks again!

Hi! Here is my list of name requests. Thanks so much for all of your help!

Jason - Mickey
Talissa - Minnie
Aubrey - Cinderella
Brendan - Buzz Light Year
Glenn - Donald Duck
Tracy - Daisy Duck
Mary Katherine - Lady (Lady and The Tramp)
Sarah - Tinkerbell
Mark - Woody
Tonya - Jesse
Michael - Phinneas (Phinneas and Ferb)
Emily - Sally (Cars)
Sydney - Snow White

Let me know if there is a problem with any of these! Thanks:worship::love:

Hi, we just found out our granddaughter is going to be able to make the trip with us, so now I need to make her some shirts!

Can I please have Minnie Ears with the name Alyssa?

Thank you so much!

Nini

Woo hoo! I love the Disigns. DH loves them so much, he wants me to make the big brother little brother shirts for the hospital. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter