• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

mount everest question

Nope. It does do an intense turn that has a good amount of G-force, but it does *not* go upside down.

In all honesty- TOT was very very tame compared to EE. If you can handle space without ANY reservations, then EE is probably something you can do. The G force on EE was much more than I thought it would be. I love roller coasters though but I just thought 'oh, it's DW, the coasters will be easy!'...I was a bit suprised at just how much of a coaster EE really was.

EE is the best roller coaster I've ever ridden -- and I've ridden a lot of 'em!

It's very well themed, it's thrilling, and it's got a great story.

If you're OK with Space Mountain and Tower of Terror, I'd say give EE a try! :thumbsup2

EE is a great ride! I'm a complete chicken when it comes to roller coasters, but did ride EE on our last trip - I just had to give it a try and am glad I did. It is an incredibly smooth roller coaster.

EE is awesome!!!! It is intense, but so much fun. My 6 and 5 yo love it so much they rode it over and over in Feb., and can't wait to go back in August..lol!!!

EE is awesome!!!! It is intense, but so much fun. My 6 and 5 yo love it so much they rode it over and over in Feb., and can't wait to go back in August..lol!!!

if your 5 and 6 year old can do it maybe i can too! ;)

thanks everyone for the replies!

is it similiar to Rock N Roll R Coaster? I figure it must be wilder than Space Mountain - that's a kiddie coaster.

is it similiar to Rock N Roll R Coaster? I figure it must be wilder than Space Mountain - that's a kiddie coaster.

Its kind of like rockn roller coaster. Would say rockn roller coaster is more intense than everest ride wise, but think everest is more entertaining and more suspenseful. They both get 10 stars for rides, and are both awesome rides!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter