Mother's Day!

CJDJ

Mouseketeer
Does Disney have anything special for Mother's Day?
We're would be a nice place to eat?

I believe at each of the parks (I think at least at MK and Epcot) the mother's were given carnations. Last year, there was a brunch in the Odyssey restaurant in Epcot. We'll be there this year, so we'll find out first hand. We were also there a couple of years back, but I wasn't a mother then, so I didn't notice anything special.

We will be there on Mother's Day too. The fantastic CM I talked to to get my PS for Jiko said nothing special was going on for it ( at least in the restaurants). I had my pick of time for Jiko which surprised me. Best thing about it is that my DH said he did not want to eat at Jiko ( " African food?????" )but it was Mother's day so my pick:p

You guys are great! :-) Thanks! Well, we'll be there from 4/30-5/11. So, we'll be leaving on Mother's Day but I'll get a breakfast in there. I really wanted to do the firework cruise at Epcot but it's sold out! That's what I wanted for Mother's Day. I really wanted to see the expressions on my kids face. Well, still hoping someone will cancel or double booked. I need a cancellation. Every year we go we can never enjoy Epcot laser light show. One year in poured so bad and another time we had this big old tree in the way. Blah, blah, blah. You girls know what I mean! What are you doing for your mothers. I want to get a gift and stick it in her closet. I guess I'll call from Florida. Don't know what I'm doing with my mother-in-law yet. :-0

Thanks

Carol

My mom is meeting us at WDW the next day. I think I will get a basket or something and have it delivered to her room. No sense sending flowers home when she'll only be there a couple of days to enjoy them!!

There is a mothers day brunch at Epcot> I read somewhere it was a garden brunch. To coincide with the flower show. However I have tried several times to find out the particulars, to no avail. they keep telling me that the information is not yet available, to call back in March closer to the 10th. If you are able to pin down some details that sounds like fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter