Mother's day: MK or Epcot?

frankiemom

DIS Veteran
I want to spend somewhere special for Mother's Day with my husband and son (age 5) . Any ideas which would be better? I also heard there is some type of special brunch at Epcot. Can someone give me some ideas? Also are the parks insane on Mother's day?

Sunday is also Early Entry day for MK. Epcot has the Flower and Garden show going so it should be nice. I tried calling about the brunch but they don't have it in the system yet,

The brunch is the Food Among the Flowers brunch that is part of the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot.

We have been twice in Mom's Day including 2002 and the crowds weren't bad at all. Some attractions were actually a walk-on at the MK last year. Of course, that was before the return of Early Entry (Extra Magic Hour).

No matter where you eat, it will be a good idea to PS early:)

How about both? My Mom and I were there on Mother's Day in 2000 & 2001. We went to Epcot in the morning, got our complimentary picture in the World Showcase after it opened and then headed over to MK in the afternoon, with an early dinner at Cinderella's. Crowds were not bad at either.

I vote for Epcot because it is a bigger park and holds crowds well. Being Mothers day it may be a bit crowded. Have fun!

It is your day. A few years ago, I stole my mother from my other brothers and sisters and went to WDW. It was her day. She wanted to walk down Main Street and eat at Crystal Palace.

So guess what we did? We walked down Main Street adn ate lunch at CP. The enire day was what ever she wanted to do. After all, it is her day. I suggest you do what ever you want on your Mothers Day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter