Mother Daughter Disney World Vacay 2014!!! Let it begin!!!

libinatorsmom

DIS Veteran
My daughter, my mother, and myself are heading to the WORLD on May 3rd!!! I am going to do my best with my daughter to do a live trip report and a live Food Review (Food Review http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3265010 ) So please be patient with us! This is a GIRLS only trip and cant wait to spend a few days in my favorite place with my favorite princess... We planned a last second trip and the travelers will be:

My Daughter (10) - "E" - :hippie:

My Mother (64) - "GM" (NOT a big Disney person - she is here for a conference and very BUDGET minded (annoyingly so - shhh don't tell her I said that) - 1st trip staying Onsite - :teacher:

Me (36) - "ME" (LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney and LOVE LOVE LOVE Food and did I mention I love all things Disney) - :lovestruc

Resort: Coronado Springs - 1st stay here

Plan on 2 days at Magic Kingdom, 1 day Epcot, 1 day HS, and hoping to hit AK on our last day before our flight takes off but MAY just use the pool and relax instead.....

Reservation for Pirates League for "E" :hippie:

Plan on doing most of the BIGS - but also going to try to do the Sorcerer Game in MK Per E's :hippie: request. Plan on Disney Animation Class at HS.

Fast Pass + include:
Nemo & Friends
Soarin
Cpt EO (yeah I know but it was the only option that worked for us)
Enchanted Tales
Pirates
Splash Mtn
Toy Story Mania
ToT
Big Movie Ride

AND BECAUSE MME is not working right now I cant remember the rest and I am about ready to panic that the day before I leave I am having MDE PROBLEMS and I have not had any problems since I began planning in January. It claims its down for temp maintance - I hope its all ok- :confused3 )

Trying to get a hair cut at Harmony Barber Shop but so far its booked up :( They gal on the last call in told me to just try a walk up appointment...

ADRs Include: (I will try and do a separate Food Review)

Princess Storybook Dining - Dinner - Epcot - E, GM, ME

Crystal Palace Character - Breakfast - MK - E, ME

The Plaza Restaurant - Dinner - MK - E, GM, ME

Afternoon Tea Garden View - Lunch - E, ME

Be Our Guest - Dinner - MK - E, GM, ME + GM's Conference Guest

50's Prime time Café - Lunch - HS - E, ME

Jedi Mickeys Star Wars Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic - Dinner - HS - E, GM, ME, + GMs Conference Guest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter