Mother and I went shopping on Thursday and by Friday she was gone

Katholyn, I'm very sorry for your loss. May the good memories sustain you through this difficult time.

Sincerely,
Sandy

:hug: :hug: Katholyn Im So sorry:hug: :hug: I feel just aweful, I had sent a card to Juanita a while back, this is sad, im sorry for your loss.

God bless you Katholyn
I am so sorry for your pain
How wonderful your Mother passed with so much love. Isn't that the goal we all have. You gave the best gift of all.:hug:

:hug:
I am so sorry that you ahve lost your mom so suddenly. Loss can never be easy, but I am so glad that you have a wonderful day full of memories of your shopping spree. I know you will hold on to those memories. You have been a good daughter and your mom was blessed by you.

:hug:

My prayers to you and your family.
~~Beth

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I was just sitting here reflecting on how my Mom would have been 59 today when I saw your post. I'm glad that you were able to be there with your Mother when she passed and that you had a great time shopping with her yesterday. May the many happy memories sustain you.

Katholyn, I said a prayer to help you and your sister cope with the death of your mother. I'm sorry that you mother passed.

Katholyn, I am so terribly sorry. I'm sitting here crying for you, and me too. It seemed to have come up way too sudden, I needed the world to stop and let me take a breath.
I'm glad you were able to spend that last day with her, enjoying life. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am sorry to hear about your mom Kath. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear this. That is so sad, you will be in my prayers. Think of the great last memory you had with her, shopping.

I'm so sorry Katholyn. You and your Mom had a great relationship, I empathize with your heartache.
It's nice to know that we brought a little sunshine in her life with all the cards from her DIS friends.
I never know what to say except I'm here for you and to offer a big {HUG}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter