Mother’s Day Brunch at Steakhouse 71 or Topolino’s?

Littlefujibowl

Earning My Ears
Should I go for Topolino’s or Steakhouse 71 for Mother’s Day? Topolino’s is walking distance to where I’ll be staying so we could sleep in a bit but I’m not as excited since they nixed letting you try the small portion extra entree like they used to. I’m not into getting my photo with characters but my kids will probably like it and seeing them happy makes me happy. I like having a big brunch and eat like a mouse all other times. It’s literally my only mealtime I enjoy pigging out on. I feel like the brunch at steakhouse 71 gives us more for our money but if Topolino’s truly is phenomenal quality I’d go for it.

Wine Bar George is also an option I’m considering (not sure if they do anything special for Mother’s Day?)

My youngest (5) gets really stressed when restaurants are loud (like people yell talking to be able to hear each other and laughing at a scream volume). I’ve had to take him out of restaurants before to comfort him until he calms down. So if any of the above places are especially noisy in your opinion let me know.

With our without characters, Topolino's is, hands-down, the best breakfast we've had on property (we've eaten there three times now because it is so good). The portions are large and I was able to get a side of fruit with my meal when I ate there last week. They do play a song occasionally as the characters roam and people clap along, but, other than that, it is not a loud restaurant. The view from the terrace is also stunning. Steakhouse 71 really isn't anything special, IMHO - good, solid food, but, personally, I would only go there if you are staying in the area. There is no natural light and it feels very dark to me. If Topolino's doesn't appeal, I would look at something in Disney Springs - we love the Boathouse.

Wine Bar George is our favorite brunch on property and I couldn't think of a better place to go for Mother's Day. If we lived in Orlando, that is where we would be going. I am dreaming of sitting on the balcony now people watching at DS and relaxing with a Dole Whip Frozcato!

Hmmm, that's a tough one. We loved them both. I would probably go for Steakhouse 71 though because they do have more to choose from.

The noise level in Steakhouse 71 will probably be too much.
Completely agree. We ate at SH71 Thursday evening and commented on how loud it was. The people, the clinking, the hustle and bustle. It reminded us of Vegas. We enjoyed it, but I can see how it may be way too much for noise sensitive people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter