Most Visits / Never been on......

4Robins

Mouseketeer
This is geared towards Disney Veterans. What attractions have you NEVER been on even though you have been to WDW (?) times?? I have been there 17 times (from Mass.) and have NEVER been on the Astro Orbitor. My co-worker has been there 19 times and never been on Its A Small World ( no explanation why as of yet).....How about you?

I've been 15 times and have never been on...
-Liberty Belle riverboat
-Goofy's Barnstormer
-Triceratops Spin (Well, arguably I have. It was called Dumbo ;))

I've been 18 times and never been on: swiss family treehouse, tom sawyer island, riverboat, never set foot in a huge portion of epcot, and never been to the indianna jones stunt show!

I've been 7 times (I know, not as many as others here, but I'm only turning 20 this year) and have never been on any of the rides in Dinoland USA other than Dinosaur. Animal Kingdom didn't exist yet the first time I went to WDW, but after it was built, that was the only dinosaur-related ride my family would let me do. They said the more carnival-esque area was "too cheap" (as if there was such a thing in WDW!), so I've never been allowed to even explore that area in depth.

I'e been 13 times and have never been on:
Astro Orbiter
Goofy's Barnstormer
All the rides in Dinoland except Dinosaur (like the previous poster's parents I think that the area is too much like an amusement park, very unDisneylike and not worth my time)

I've been 13 times, but can't remember going on Cinderella's Golden Carousel. Strange, but true... I guess I should try it this Christmas vacation. Hope they decorate for the holidays there. :)

All the rides in Dinoland except Dinosaur (like the previous poster's parents I think that the area is too much like an amusement park, very unDisneylike and not worth my time)

If you haven't tried TriceraTop Spin, you're missing out. It's hillariously fun!

Been 10 times, although I'm not sure that really qualifies me for a veteran. Nonetheless, I have never been on:

*Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
*Journey into Imagination
Mission: Space
Circle of Life
*Living with the Land
Honey I Shrunk the Audience
*Journey into Imagination with Figment!
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Any of the older Epcot "classics" in the pavillions (i.e. Captain EO or that show with the singing veggies)
*Maelstrom
*Gran Fiesta Tour
American Idol Experience
Beauty and the Beast Live!
Journey into Narnia
One Man's Dream
Playhouse Disney Live!
Sounds Dangerous
*Toy Story Midway Mania
The Boneyard
*Dinosaur
Expedition Everest
Festival of the Lion King
Finding Nemo: The Musical
*It's Tough to Be a Bug
*Kali River Rapids

* Things I actually want to see/ride.

I've been 11 times and have never experienced:
Triceratops Spin
Goofy's Barnstormer
Tom Sawyer Island (at least I don't think I have - possible I could have when I was 4,5, or 6)
Stitch's Great Escape (although I rode it when it was Alien Encounter)
American Idol Experience
Playhouse Disney Live on Stage

I told my mom about this post and she laughed. The last time she was at WDW was 1987 so she's never been on anything in AK or DHS. She's also never been on any rides at EP or MK built after that year.

However she's been to WDW over 20 times ;)

In my 29 trips, I've never done Astro Orbiter, Country Bear Jamboree, or....this is almost blasphemy....Dumbo.

Been 10 times, although I'm not sure that really qualifies me for a veteran. Nonetheless, I have never been on:

*Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
*Journey into Imagination
Circle of Life
*Living with the Land
*Journey into Imagination with Figment!
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Any of the older Epcot "classics" in the pavillions (i.e. Captain EO or that show with the singing veggies)
*Maelstrom
*Gran Fiesta Tour
American Idol Experience
Journey into Narnia
One Man's Dream
Playhouse Disney Live!
Sounds Dangerous
*Toy Story Midway Mania
The Boneyard
*Dinosaur
Expedition Everest
Festival of the Lion King
*It's Tough to Be a Bug
*Kali River Rapids

* Things I actually want to see/ride.

WOW, you have a lot of work to do, young lady!!

I've been to WDW 15 times.

I've never ridden the Magic Carpets of Alladin or experienced Sounds Dangerous.

I'm going to move this to the theme parks community board.

I've been 5 times and have never been on/seen:

(stuff I plan to ride this time)
The Enchanted Tiki Room
Barnstormer
Astro Orbiters
Test Track
Triceratops Spin
Primeval Whirl
Kali River Rapids

(stuff I never plan on seeing)
some of the World Showcase movies
It's Tough To Be a Bug
American Idol Experience
Journey into Narnia
Sounds Dangerous

I've been 20+ times and the only things that I can think that I haven't done are American Idol and The Narnia: Prince Caspian Attraction (but I did do the Lion, Witch, & the Wardrobe one and didn't need to do it again for Prince Caspian).

I have been 18 times and have never done and never intend to do the Tomorrowland Speedway.

and I'm racking my brain on this one. Haven't been in 2 years, so I haven't seen American Idol, or Toy Story Mania.

Haven't done triceratops spin. (aha - there's one).
The attraction at the Studio about Blue - (don't have any kids)
Orange Side of Mission space (I'm grasping at straws here)

I honestly think that's it.

PamNC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter