Most famous person you have met?

Yanni - My family and I went to a Barnes & Noble where he was signing his CD. He told my daughters they were beautiful. We stood on line for 3 hours!

Ross lynch and his band R5 got to go and have meet and greet
I know they aren't super famous in general but to me they are epic and rank far higher than most celebrities these days! :yay:

Rich Gedman (former catcher for the Boston Red Sox). I used to play billiards competitively and played against him a couple of times.

I've also met a few other famous people but he was really the only one I actually "hung out" with.

Tom Cruise, during filming of "Interview with a Vampire". Wife was mad as heck I didn't get an autograph!

I met Dan Reynolds (the lead singer of Imagine Dragons) when they opened for AWOLnation in Orlando.

I've also met Tommy Dreamer. My ex wrestles around our area, and his company gets old wrestlers to come out to shows sometimes. I walked to my car waiting for my ex, and he walked over with Mr. Dreamer and his suitcase and told me we were taking him to his hotel which was across the street from the wrestling show. :eek: I was so surprised!

Probably not fair because of my job.

Outside of work, most famous would probably be Ronald Reagan, in 1976 when he was running for President and lost to Gerald Ford.
Went to college with Jamie Leigh Curtis and Dean Butler (played Almanzo on Little House on the Prarie) Had a class with her, but didn't know here. Dean is a Fraternity Brother.
In the 80's DW and i cruised on NCL when their big deal was having celebrity entertainers on board. Met Norm Crosby, Jack Jones, Shields and Yarnell, and the 5th Dimension. They also had sports celebrities on board who were paid to mingle with the passengers. Some NFL player I had never heard of whose last name was Nixon and NBA Player Moses Malone.

Through work...Bob Hope, Dr. Joyce Brothers...Raymond Burr....Allison Arngrim, Shaq..Ruta Lee....Jay Leno........I can't remember all the folks who I have met through work.

Actually spoken to...Meatloaf.
Spoke to and hugged Ricky Moore and Rip Hamilton from the 1999 UConn Huskies.

Merely been in the presence of:
Walked past Bob Dylan on a sidewalk in Switzerland.
Was seated at a table across the aisle from Howard Cosell in a restaurant in PA.
Sat down across from Matt Damon at the gate at the airport.
Toured the New England Pirate Museum in Salem, MA with Shaquille O'Neal.

going to a lot of comicons I've met a lot: William Shatner, Nathan Fillian; Anthony Daniels, and so many more.

But there are a few that I actually also have gotten a chance to talk with outside the general autograph lines. Not naming names, but playing Cards Against Humanity with one of the actors from Game of Thrones who would read all the answers in character...and had a drink with a "Doctor" from Doctor Who once.

Paul Newman. It was at an Indy Car testing weekend so not many people there. Got to talk with him for a while and munch from the team's buffet.

There was a bowl of salsa and I asked him if it was Newman's Own. He picked up a jar of Chili's salsa and said "No and I own the damn team!"

met NKOTB back in the 90s. Had a conversation with Jon Stewart in line at a starbucks. I've been to Anne Rice's house for Mardi Gras and a few other events. Oh the lead singer from Goo Goo Dolls hit on a friend of mine at a bar. It was funny because she thought he was gross and he was all I'm famous.

Ate breakfast with Arian Foster.. Texans RB.. thats about as far as my famous hang outs get lol..

Bob Chandler (Bigfoot monster truck owner). He took our entire 4x4 Club out to lunch & we swapped 4-wheelin' stories :)

Also have met some folks from sports & racing, but never for more than a minute at most save for Bernie Federko (hall of fame hockey player) being on my tour at Meramec Caverns when I was a guide.

Harry Anderson (Night Court) came into my comic book shop once. Got an autograph and talked comics for a few minutes. Didn't recognize him when he came in, but looked down when he started talking to one of his companions and recognized the voice.

Sammy Davis Jr. Sat with my mom and I on the train while he was waiting for his sleeper to be ready. He played with my Barbie dolls with me and left instructions that mom and I were to use hips sleeper to freshen up before we got to our station and ordered breakfast for us. It was 1966.

I went to high school with Sharon Stone, but she wasn't famous yet.

Kathryn Grant. She was married to Bing Crosby and is an actress. She was in a show with one of my acting teachers. She was really sweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter