Morro Bay

dismiss

Mouseketeer
We will be driving down from Sacramento & stopping in Morro Bay. Do you think we will be able to see sea otters? And is there any problem driving down from Morro to Anaheim I know in the past some of the shore roads were washed out. Thx for any advice

I don't know about Morro Bay. If seeing Sea Otters is important to you, you could always get to the coast further up north. I just spent some time in Monterey and Carmel and saw lots of Sea Otters.

I don't know about Morro Bay. If seeing Sea Otters is important to you, you could always get to the coast further up north. I just spent some time in Monterey and Carmel and saw lots of Sea Otters.

Yep. If you stop in Monterey you can see plenty of otters abd sea lions driving on 17 mile drive, or lovers point. Or even while eating at El Torito or some of the wharf restaurants.

Plenty to see a lot off the wharf. I got close up pictures on the wharf in monterey.

Yes, you should be able to see otters in Morro Bay. They have been cultivating a community there for years and there are usually a bunch of them hanging around Morro Rock. There shouldn't be any road problems between Morro Bay/SLO and Anaheim, the road closures are currently up by Big Sur.

Thanks Oakley Cat!! We booked 1 night in Morro Bay & plan to spend the morning by the bay & the rock before doing a leisurely drive to Santa Clarita, plan to stop in San Luis Obispo for lunch/early dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter