• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Morocco picture ? What picture are they talking about?

HFC1969

Grand Floridian Junkie!
Watched yesterdays show..

What picture are they talking about in Morocco?

Do you remember when Rhino and Corey were about to say something about Morocco but hesitated and decided not to share. Does anyone know what they could have been referencing?

Kathy was talking about her experience on the tour and all the hidden details and Corey or Rhino said something like "Did they tell you about..." and then both decided not to share.

It sparked my curiosity! And I'm wondering why they deemed it inappropriate to share.

Ryno posted a photo on his twitter feed. The photo reveals all, so to speak.

Where can one see this pic without having a twitter account. For that matter not on FB or Instagram or anything else out there

I feel really out of the loop...what show? Who's ryno? It's driving me mad trying to figure out!

I feel really out of the loop...what show? Who's ryno? It's driving me mad trying to figure out!

This was the DIS Unplugged podcast of last Tues July 7th - I believe the discussion was during the 2nd half of the show during Kathy's discussion of the new Epcot World Showcase tour. Google "dis unplugged" to find the site. Last week's show loads prominently at the top of the page. Ryno is Ryan Clavin . . . newest member of the DIS team.

Where can one see this pic without having a twitter account. For that matter not on FB or Instagram or anything else out there

Google "foursquare morocco pavilion" and 3/4s of the way down the page, is Corey's posted comment with photo or you could just google "twitter ryan clavin" and find it right there. No twitter account needed. :-)

So do you not watch or listen to the dis unplugged? He's been on there for a while now.

And apparently we can't even vaguely clue in what the pic looks like.
But yes, as the other person said, Google is your friend. "Twitter Ryno Clavin", and it's in his photo feed.

So do you not watch or listen to the dis unplugged? He's been on there for a while now.

And apparently we can't even vaguely clue in what the pic looks like.
But yes, as the other person said, Google is your friend. "Twitter Ryno Clavin", and it's in his photo feed.
I always wonder about these questions when they're posted on this forum.
I came to this forum out of curiosity and immediately downloaded a heap of eps, and now I'm hooked.

OT: but on Facebook a while back, in the disboards on Facebook group, someone posted a pic of Dustin and pete in the parks and said they were star struck etc and so many people were like "who's that?!?" And I find it funny that they're in a group, for a forum that was started by one of the men in the picture and had no idea.
It led to a heap of childish arguments but as a whole, I found it funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter