Morning Transportation to Magic Kingdom

Mcert01

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Magic Kingdom transportation question. We want to get to MK 45 - 60 minutes ahead of the "official" Early Entry time. I've read and seen that the parks often open for resort guests 30 minutes ahead of the official "Early Entry" time.

My question is if the bus or boat is better. I think the boat doesn't even start until 1 hour before park open, and that the buses often start earlier than that (even though officially the buses are 1 hour as well).

Anyone have any experience or suggestions?

Thanks!

I’m also an early bird and in my experience the bus was faster. Last year I was at the Settlement Depot very early and waiting for a bus when a family walked by but decided to take the boat. I arrived at the MK too early to meet up with friends coming from off site so sat and people watched while I waited. I saw the family from Ft Wilderness arrive around 10-15 minutes later.

I took this picture at 6:30 am on 9/18/22. MK opened at 9:00 with early entry at 8:30. The bus trip is very quick.

4060DA26-6971-466F-8D56-0025A7287704.png

I’m also an early bird and in my experience the bus was faster. Last year I was at the Settlement Depot very early and waiting for a bus when a family walked by but decided to take the boat. I arrived at the MK too early to meet up with friends coming from off site so sat and people watched while I waited. I saw the family from Ft Wilderness arrive around 10-15 minutes later.

I took this picture at 6:30 am on 9/18/22. MK opened at 9:00 with early entry at 8:30. The bus trip is very quick.

View attachment 729276
Thanks! This is helpful. That's what I thought. It's been a while since we stayed at FW, but I seemed to recall that the boats are behind the buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter