Morimoto Ribs?

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Ok i have no problem spending money on a good meal at Disney and I love good ribs. But looking t the Morimoto menu a 3 rib appetizer is $18 how good are these ribs? I have been dying to try these are they worth it?

They are delicious, but fried which I thought a little unusual. The duck is also amazing. I wish they had more steamed items.
I think that you can sometimes get the ribs from their quick service counter.

Chinese ribs are usually eaten only a few at a time at most, not in a whole slab like American BBQ. They're wonderful and authentic, or authentic as an upscale corporate chain can be.

Chinese ribs are usually eaten only a few at a time at most, not in a whole slab like American BBQ. They're wonderful and authentic, or authentic as an upscale corporate chain can be.

The reason they are eaten a few at a time is because they are fried after slow cooking and they are an absolute fat bomb. We have a local restaurant chain (Lazy Dog) that has an Asian style sticky rib dish that I absolutely LOVE. The ribs are flash fried and tossed in a honey plum sauce. They are so good. The calorie count of this dish (which has 6 ribs) is close to 3,000. They serve a smaller size, with 4 ribs, which I usually get instead.

The reason they are eaten a few at a time is because they are fried after slow cooking and they are an absolute fat bomb. We have a local restaurant chain (Lazy Dog) that has an Asian style sticky rib dish that I absolutely LOVE. The ribs are flash fried and tossed in a honey plum sauce. They are so good. The calorie count of this dish (which has 6 ribs) is close to 3,000. They serve a smaller size, with 4 ribs, which I usually get instead.
I thought calories don’t count Disney LOL

I'd like to add that I do NOT like ribs. I don't really like pork, even.

BUT these ribs are AMAZING. I don't know what they do, but it's magic.

They're really filling, though, so you're good with just 3.

One more question please we made a lunch reservation and my wife loves sashimi and on their website it says sashimi only served during dinner? They don’t serve sashimi at lunch??

Also what else is a must have here

Last edited:
So glad to see some love for Morimoto's and the ribs. We have been huge fans of these ribs since they opened. These ribs are a legendary WDW food item in our house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter