Morimoto Asia - opening September 30, 2015! per DIS - full menu please

I got this "Your requested date exceeds the maximum advance reservation limit for Morimoto Asia." for a reservation in December

2.5 .....same story on their FB page.....just toooooo many fervent diners !!
I just want one of those ducks in the pics:duck:

2.5 .....same story on their FB page.....just toooooo many fervent diners !!
I just want one of those ducks in the pics:duck:
Me too, brother. I just want to sit cross-legged in that duck case and eat until they have to pull me out and resuscitate me.

Per the FB page, they will be booking Sep 30 - Oct 31. Reservations after Oct 31 will open on Sep 30th.

Apparently, they aren't taking lunch ressies yet:

"Morimoto: Yes, we are still finalizing our availability. We are only taking dinner reservations from September 30th through October 31st once we launch later today."

I tried the "old fashioned" way of searching for the open table phone number for customer service on the web because it wasn't obvious under "contact us" on the Open Table website. Just reached Open Table Customer Service and they affirmed that the restaurant was "offline". They promised to "reach out" to the Morimoto Asisa so that the restaurant computer can "communicate" with Open Table. Let's HOPE!:wizard:::yes::

Per the FB page, they will be booking Sep 30 - Oct 31. Reservations after Oct 31 will open on Sep 30th.

Apparently, they aren't taking lunch ressies yet:

"Morimoto: Yes, we are still finalizing our availability. We are only taking dinner reservations from September 30th through October 31st once we launch later today."
Well that sucks I wanted a dim sum lunch reservation for early october...

So I was able to select a time... but then it kicked me out. Now it is offline again!

Good luck, y'all! I'll try on the 30th.....those ducks look sooooooo gooooooood.......!

Glad it appears to be a general problem as every date I tried in November had that 2 1/2hr message or they are off line

Well..it opened up again & in an instant it went offline. Now I'm getting an "Oops...This is embarrassing" message.

Grrrrrrr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter