• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Morimoto Asia on the Deluxe Dining Plan

MissKIA

Mouseketeer
We are planning on going to Morimoto Asia and we are on the Deluxe Dining Plan. I realize they have been recently added to the DDP so I'm wondering if anyone has used it yet and if you can tell me what you are allowed to order? They have a small bites section, and a chef's special section as well as sushi and starters. What would be considered an appetizer and/or entree?

I am not 100% sure exactly what is an appetizer, but When I was there (not on DDP) I heard the lady at the table next to me arguing with the waiter about Sushi not being considered an appetizer.
On a similar note...does anyone know if STK will be in DDP?

Last edited:

About sushi or about STK?

If you're asking about the sushi being available to order as an appetizer on DxDP, we were able to do so in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter