More than one visa gift card for ticket purchase

hearts8701

Castle
i know this has been asked before sorry but I can’t find the answer
if I have MySurvey or Mypoints etc. visa gift cards can I use more than one at a Disney world to purchase Park tickets

Yes, but you can also combine smaller cards onto one at disneygiftcard.com
You can have up to $1000 on each card.

Thank you so much i like the idea of having my park passes before I go I’m going to bookmark that page so I know where to find in when I purchase my tickets
one more question can I use e-cards to purchase online
ºoº

Last edited:
Yes, but you can also combine smaller cards onto one at disneygiftcard.com
You can have up to $1000 on each card.
This is for DISNEY gift cards. If the gift cards you have are VISA gift cards from other sources, not DISNEY gift cards, then you will NOT be able to combine them on this site.

This is for DISNEY gift cards. If the gift cards you have are VISA gift cards from other sources, not DISNEY gift cards, then you will NOT be able to combine them on this site.
Can I use several visa gift cards at a window in Disney if they are ONLY VISA gift cards

Maybe I could just buy my tickets using reward card visa’s at Costco does anyone know if this is possible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter