More than one contract

gmcowan

Earning My Ears
Please excuse me if this has already been asked and answered. I tried to search for the answer but could not find it.

How does it work if you have two DVC contracts. For example say I buy 150 pt contract from Disney and an additional 150 point contract on the resale market. If I want to make a reservation that will cost 300 points can I use points from both contracts, or do I have to use them separately?

Also, if doing something like this is it best to have the same "home" resort so stays can be extended, or does that not matter.

Thank you

If the contracts have the same owners names, UY and home resort they they will work together at the 11 month booking window. If they are for different home resorts you can only use those points for that resort from 11-7 months. At 7months all the points can work together for all the resorts with the exception of RIV depending on if you bought direct or resale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter