More people = More fun (Shared living space)

TheNotSoEvilQueen

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall....
We live close to WDW so it's not uncommon for us to run away with other PH families to get our monthly dose of Disney. We are looking for places to stay that have separate bedrooms, but a shared living room area/kitchen area. Any suggestions?

It's been a very long time but the last time we were in Orlando visiting the parks we rented a house through vrbo.

Just as an example, here's a quick search I just did on accommodations with 3 bedrooms: https://www.vrbo.com/vacation-renta...rnational-drive-area?bedrooms=3&sleeps=6-plus

I'm sure there are tons of other resources as well for houses and condos.

We loved the house we rented .. it was close to the parks, very inexpensive, and even had a swimming pool and hot tub.

Good luck with your search!

condo/timeshares can have 1,2 or 3 bedrooms too - and they are generally resorts. Any of your friends a RCI member - if so they have had some good sales this year and I really think they might have at least one more.

rci requires you to be a timeshare owner in one that they trade with.

you can rent them with skyauction, redweek, myresortnetwork

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter