• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

heagandy

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation for dinner at 5:30 at BOG for 4 people. I recently learned that two more people are joining our party and would like to have dinner with us as well. What is the likelihood of them accepting all 6 of us if I cannot find a reservation for 6. I am checking everyday, multiple times a day, hoping something will pop up.

You can always ask - the worst they can say is no. But I would be fully prepared to be turned away or have a long wait, if they are willing to accommodate you. So have a plan B if you decide to try your luck.

In the interim, keep checking for a reservation for 6. And also check for two reservations - one for 4 and one for 2, around the same time. If you request to be seated near each other, it may be easier for them to accommodate than your current reservation for just 4.

Not only does it change the capacity of the restuarant but it changes the table top you need so its highly unlikely that they will accomodate you at the time of the ADR.
I would call to see if they can be added.
If not I'd start looking for ADR's for 2 and let them know they may be seated far away from the rest of you.
If they just rather not go then they could go somewhere else to eat and meet up after.

You can ask, and the worst they can do is say no, which is most likely.
Decreasing the number in an ADR is easy, adding is not always easy.
Try to modify your ADR. If that doesn't work, call Disney Dining or the restaurant to see. We have had luck asking at the restaurant the day of.

Plan on you being turned away, especially at dinner time. I suggest you keep looking especially within the 30 days from reservation (packages need to be paid in full),5 days when room only need cancelled and 24to 48 hours before reservation,(need cancelled to avoid no show\ cancellation fee).

Unlikely. Since its easier to get a reservation for fewer people, why wouldn't everyone just book for two and show up with four? But good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter