More P&PD Needed for my family.....

MommytoMJM

Disney is a lifestyle!
I need to ask for more prayers and pixie dust....

My brother and his wife are pregnant with their first baby together (he adotped her first born) and the baby has something called Duffy's Anitgen Syndrome....The did an amnio today and found out that Zoe (the baby) is anemic (she is 5 months along) They are going to transfuse the baby in utero this weekend, I don't know a lot else, but the potential exists for her to lose Zoe or for Zoe to be born with Down's Syndrome.

Zoe would be my first niece and with everything else that is going on, I am having a hard time dealing with this very well.....P&PD for all of us would be appreciated.

Sending up prayers for your brother, sister-in-law, and Zoe (BTW, love the name)! Lifting her to God in prayer right now. :hug:

I've just said a prayer for your brother, wife, and baby. I pray all goes well. :grouphug:

Prayers & PD to Zoe and her mom. It's amazing what they can do in utero these days. The fact that they could even know about all this before birth just stuns me. Well all just hope for the best outcome. :umbrella:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter