MORE New Restrooms!

Are there restrooms in Mexico pavilion? I remember having to go outside and to the next country to use the restroom during dinner at San Angel. Did I miss a closer restroom? Should I have had one fewer margarita?? :)

"Cinder" Ella's Mom;49097067 said:
Are there restrooms in Mexico pavilion? I remember having to go outside and to the next country to use the restroom during dinner at San Angel. Did I miss a closer restroom? Should I have had one fewer margarita?? :)

I thought there were restrooms inside San Angel. If you're looking at the volcano, they are all the way to the right. It's been awhile, so I could be wrong.

I thought there were restrooms inside San Angel.

There are also restrooms inside La Hacienda.:)

They usually open a portion of Hacienda seating up for La Cantina Guests to use during the early part of the day,but I can't remember if they open up the Hacienda restrooms during that time also.:)

Also,the 2 sets of restrooms in The Odyssey building are fairly close to Mexico.:)

There's this one men's room in Epcot heading away from Canada back toward Future World. Only one urinal and one stall. Even on an uncrowded day, there was a line out the door. I never understood why every WS pavillion didn't have restrooms.

Jim

Yep, in 7 or 8 trips now, this is the ONLY mens room that I have ever had to wait in line for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter