• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

more mosquitos?

my wife had a bunch of bites last trip. She also mentioned the difference in weather from past trips was probably the reason.

I gotten pretty bit up this past week, at first I thought maybe the Dolphin doesn't get the Disney bug treatment but when I moved to Riviera I still got more bites. A combo of mosquito bites (never felt em but they swelled up) and something else, maybe no-see-ums, that left the tiny red bump bites that don't swell. Had probably a dozen bites across my legs and ankles, nowhere else. I've had the occasional mosquito attack in past trips (usually at resort bus stops) and one case of either a chemical reaction or terrible bites on my feet one trip, but this is the first trip with several new bites every day. Never felt a single bite! I'm prone to bug bites (and also hives), if a bug is nearby there's a 100% chance it will bite me. I had to stop camping as a kid as I would get 50-100 bites in a night.

There has been an excessive amount of rainfall from recent storms. I hope they can get them under control.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter