More Info

CourtasanSatine

<font color=blue>I'm partial to the 4th seaters<br
I picked mom's brain again and the Western is off the options list.I'm looking for excersions of the sightseeing type on the Easten and Eastern info in general

We really enjoyed the Butterfly Farm and Island Tour in St. Maarten. Here is the description of this from the DCL website:

Beauty and wonder take wing after a narrated bus tour carries you from Philipsburg to the Butterfly Farm in the French Quarter. Here you'll observe the exotic butterfly species in this rare environment. From the farm, you'll head to the quaint village of Marigot to enjoy its sidewalk cafés, open-air markets and duty-free shopping.

I also have some pictures of this excursion at: http://community.webshots.com/album/51603710ShVXFo

We would definitely do this excursion again. I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter