More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

:woohoo::woohoo:
Doing a happy dance today! I just got my call and am proud to be the first moms panelist for runDisney!
I am so honored and excited about this. I haven't been on this thread for long, but can tell how many passionate Disney lovers have applied and I have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts and encouraging words.
I wish everyone could do it, but know that for those who can't this year, there is always next year!!
:cheer2::cheer2:

Lori, that's FANTASTIC!!!!! So happy another DIS member will be the one and only runDisney mom!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Doing a happy dance today!

Wow! Congratulations on landing the runDisney spot! You had a lot of great competition!! Any feedback for us for next year about what they liked about your video or interview??? Best wishes from all of us!

Lori, that's FANTASTIC!!!!! So happy another DIS member will be the one and only runDisney mom!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Thanks so much! I am excited and nervous. I hate that we couldn't all do it!
I am sure it was hard for them to pick. Are you doing the Tinker Bell Half?

I'm so sorry for those that have received or are receiving a "no" today. I know it was hard to get my Round 2 email, so I can only imagine your emotions today.

Lots of hugs and congrats to the newest Disney Panelists!

:yay::woohoo::cheer2::goodvibesCopngratulations to Kim and Lori !!!!!!

.....so far ..... I know there are more phone calls to come!

Melody, Jessica, Kelie, and Donna: :grouphug: I am so very sorry that you did not recieve the phone call you wanted but we are still incredibly proud of you to have made it this far. It truly is an amazing accomplishment! :thumbsup2

Thanks to Twitter, I know of one other person who made it, but I'll wait for her to come here and share her good news =D

Thanks so much! I am excited and nervous. I hate that we couldn't all do it!
I am sure it was hard for them to pick. Are you doing the Tinker Bell Half?

Yes! Will you be there too??

:yay::woohoo::cheer2::goodvibesCopngratulations to Kim and Lori !!!!!!

Melody, Jessica, Kelie, and Donna: :grouphug: I am so very sorry that you did not recieve the phone call you wanted but we are still incredibly proud of you to have made it this far. It truly is an amazing accomplishment! :thumbsup2

Twende (Kim), once again- you are our hero! :woohoo::woohoo:
Thank you so much for your continued support- I can't imagine what this roller coaster ride would have been like without you and this thread of wonderful Disney friends. :grouphug:

I am absolutely amazed, shocked and thrilled to share the news:

I am on the Walt Disney World Moms Panel for 2012!!

I have loved getting to know everyone in each round of the selection process this year, and I hold each of you in high esteem re: your passion and knowledge of Disney!

I told Karen with Disney on the phone call today- I am just an every day mom that you are plucking from obscurity--and this information is truly bittersweet for me- as I have grown to really care about the other very deserving applicants!

Thank-you for sharing this roller coaster of a journey with me!!:grouphug:
Wow, huge congrats to you! So excited for you and hope to share the journey with you here!! :wizard:

Hello all my wonderful and awesome friends! I just got a call from Michelle with Disneyland and I was NOT selected for the panel this year!

I am OK!! This was my first year trying and like Michelle said I AM proud of making it so far in this process!

This is simply not my year!! But I will be ready with guns a blazin' for next year!

It will be SOOOO exciting to watch those who have made it and follow them on their journey :) POST when you can :)
So sorry, big hugs and I hope you will try again.

Doing a happy dance today! I just got my call and am proud to be the first moms panelist for runDisney!
I am so honored and excited about this. I haven't been on this thread for long, but can tell how many passionate Disney lovers have applied and I have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts and encouraging words.
I wish everyone could do it, but know that for those who can't this year, there is always next year!!
:cheer2::cheer2:
Lori, big congrats to you!!! :thumbsup2

I am sad to say that I got my call a little while ago and was not selected.

I am so happy for those of you who were and I can't wait to hear about your experiences on the panel!
Oh, I was really hoping you would make it through. So sorry- hugs and pixie dust for next year!

I am shocked and amazed that I was selected for the DCL panel!!!!
Thank you for all the wonderful, supportive posts on this thread. It has made this process so much easier for me.
So sorry that everyone did not receive the answer they were hoping for today, but I know your Disney passion will continue to shine no matter what the outcome.

Congratulations to those who made the panel. I am so excited for you and your new adventure about to begin.

I am sorry for those who did not get the phone call they wanted. You will be in my thoughts.

I am shocked and amazed that I was selected for the DCL panel!!!!
Thank you for all the wonderful, supportive posts on this thread. It has made this process so much easier for me.
So sorry that everyone did not receive the answer they were hoping for today, but I know your Disney passion will continue to shine no matter what the outcome.

Congratulations Nancy! :banana::cool1::thumbsup2:goodvibes What great news!

got some news....:eek:

I don't mean to be :eeyore: .....but what am I to deduce from this comment?:confused3

Wow, I can't believe the phone calls are going out!

Congratulations to Nancy, Lori, and Kim!!! :banana: Wow, you must be so excited!

To those who did not make it, :hug:
You are amazing!

Congratulations to all of those who made it this year! Unfortunately I received my 'no' call tonight. HOpefully next year will be my year!

well they asked me not to say....but.....so i'll let the icon speak on my behalf...:thumbsup2:banana::scared1::cheer2:::cloud9:

OKAY now I am completely confused. :laughing:I hope it is good news and I hope you can share it soon. Did they tell you when you can talk?:confused3

Congratulations to all of those who made it this year! Unfortunately I received my 'no' call tonight. HOpefully next year will be my year!

:grouphug:Oh I am so sorry Angela! I was so hoping you got a yes call! :grouphug:

It's a no for me as well guys. So happy for those who made it! I know all too well how the rest of you are feeling right now, but the ride has been a blast! Next year will be here before we know it!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter