More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

I am glad you are feeling better. :goodvibesStrep can be such a pain in the neck! :rotfl:Sorry! I couldn't resist a corny joke! :rotfl2:

Those are great songs to have in your head. I especially like the connection for your DD. :grouphug:

I often get a song stuck in my head and end up humming it all day long. People around me only wish I could sing in tune!:rolleyes1

Do you know that when song gets stuck like that it is called an ear worm? What a great term! :thumbsup2

I googled it today! Low and behold there it was; a great term for it, but the mental pictures it creates just yuck!! Those songs have really been my earworms this week, in fact I have a "Mom's Panel" playlist on my ipod to keep my spirits going. I also have a back up playlist in case my magical phone call isn't blessed with pixie dust. I am a little over obsessive!:rotfl:

Welcome to the waiting party yiddles!! We are Almost There (see can't get that song out of my head!!) hoping you get some good news this week!!

I was trying to convince dh for a last minute trip during Christmas, but we (and by we I mean dh) has decided that we (dh) have enough trips this year. My thought is you can never have enough, but in the art of compromising I was willing to let it go. Since I compromised a Christmas trip, I think it's about time to bring up the DVC topic again! Yup I'm bringing it up!!

I was trying to convince dh for a last minute trip during Christmas, but we (and by we I mean dh) has decided that we (dh) have enough trips this year. My thought is you can never have enough, but in the art of compromising I was willing to let it go. Since I compromised a Christmas trip, I think it's about time to bring up the DVC topic again! Yup I'm bringing it up!!

I had to laugh at this! I've been trying to convince DH all month for a last minute Christmas trip :laughing: Great minds think alike! ;) Let me know if you convince DH about DVC, then let me know how you did it!

Hello :)

Okay. So today I have major heart palpitations and thunderous butterflies.

Just saying ;)

Wishing all R3-ers a smooth ride to the finishing post, whether it be today, tomorrow, or the day after. :goodvibes

WE ARE NEARLY THERE :cheer2:

Hello :)

Okay. So today I have major heart palpitations and thunderous butterflies.

Just saying ;)

Wishing all R3-ers a smooth ride to the finishing post, whether it be today, tomorrow, or the day after. :goodvibes

WE ARE NEARLY THERE :cheer2:

The nurse in me got nervous when I read about your heart palpitations...then, after a few secs, I realized these are FIGURATIVE heart palpitations! EESH! I was ready to hook ya up to an EKG! LOL! :rotfl:

Just stopping by to say best of luck of all the R3 folks waiting for that very magical phone call! Pixie dust of all!! :dance3:

The nurse in me got nervous when I read about your heart palpitations...then, after a few secs, I realized these are FIGURATIVE heart palpitations! EESH! I was ready to hook ya up to an EKG! LOL! :rotfl:

Sorry Kim !! But thank you for concern ! :hug:

Good Day to you all!:grouphug:

Here is a song with great lyrics. Not sure if it is musically worthy of an earworm but the words are perfect!

On My Way

Tell everybody I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
With blue skies ahead yes
I'm on my way
And there's no where else I'd rather be

And I'm loving every step I take
With the sun beating down yes
I'm on my way
And I cant keep this smile off my face

Cause there's nothing like seeing
Each other again
No matter what the distance between
And the stories that we tell
Will make you smile
Oh it really lifts my heart

So tell 'em all I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
And to sleep under the stars
Who could ask for more
With the moon keeping watch over me

Not the snow, Not the rain
Can change my mind
The sun will come out, wait and see
And the feeling of the wind in your face
Can lift your heart
Oh there's nowhere I would rather be

'Cause I'm on my way now--
Well and truly
I'm on my way now

(I'm on my way now )
(I'm on my way now)

And I just cant wait to be there
With blue skies ahead yes
I'm on my way
And nothing but good times to share

So tell everybody I'm on my way
And i just cant wait to be home
With the sun beating down yes
I'm on my way
And nothing but good times to show
I'm on my way

Yes, I'm on my way

But this one will be stuck in all your heads/ears all day!:cool1::rotfl2::dance3::yay::woohoo:

Hakuna matata!
Hakuna matata!
Hakuna matata!
Hakuna...!

It means no worries for the rest of your days!
It’s our problem-free philosophy.
Hakuna matata!
Hakuna matata!

:simba::simba::simba:

Love all the wonderful songs you've been posting, Kim! Now I can't get Hakuna Matata out of my head :goodvibes ! I hope ear worms aren't like those ceti eels from Star Trek!! :lmao: :rotfl2:

Sending all R3'ers :grouphug: and lots of pixie dust and remember, A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (without palpitations! :) )

Laura

It sounds like calls are starting to be made! Just saw a post on facebook... good luck and pixie dust to all! This is soo exciting! :cheer2:

Oh geez! Now, I am afraid to answer my phone! I thought we had until Friday....:eek:

Me three...I keep looking over at the phone while I'm working on the computer...ahhhh!! The madness!

Best best best of luck to all of you!! Post when you know something!!

I am absolutely amazed, shocked and thrilled to share the news:

I am on the Walt Disney World Moms Panel for 2012!!

I have loved getting to know everyone in each round of the selection process this year, and I hold each of you in high esteem re: your passion and knowledge of Disney!

I told Karen with Disney on the phone call today- I am just an every day mom that you are plucking from obscurity--and this information is truly bittersweet for me- as I have grown to really care about the other very deserving applicants!

Thank-you for sharing this roller coaster of a journey with me!!:grouphug:

I am absolutely amazed, shocked and thrilled to share the news:

I am on the Walt Disney World Moms Panel for 2012!!

I have loved getting to know everyone in each round of the selection process this year, and I hold each of you in high esteem re: your passion and knowledge of Disney!

I told Karen with Disney on the phone call today- I am just an every day mom that you are plucking from obscurity--and this information is truly bittersweet for me- as I have grown to really care about the other very deserving applicants!

Thank-you for sharing this roller coaster of a journey with me!!:grouphug:

CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you!! Well done and have a great year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter