More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

GAH! I guess it's too much to hope that they'll let you know a day or two earlier than that. I'll be in the middle of the ocean on the 18th! I can't believe I might have to wait until I get back from the cruise on the 26th to find out who the panelists are!

They said on or about November 18th...so we have a little more than a week.

I'm perfectly at ease if I am not chosen for panel.. I had a great time experiencing it all though!!!

right now I'm sure we are doing the shoulda coulda woulda dance...but :confused3 it is what it is!!!!

:grouphug: to all those finished...
To all those who are up next :cheer2:

Thanks so much!:thumbsup2 And you're right, it has been fun! And what an honor to make it this far, right?:cheer2:

Numbers and speculation!
So what are the thoughts on how many will be chose for each panel?

And I forget how they let us know if we've made it or not??

That seems to be the consesnsus for all of us. :rotfl:

Congrats to all those who passed the last hurdle today!! I feel much better about it today. I reminded myself that their decision won't be based solely on the phone call but everything we've submitted. Makes you feel a little more comfortable with it, right? ;)

I'm trying to convince myself... :rolleyes1

They said on or about November 18th...so we have a little more than a week.

I'm perfectly at ease if I am not chosen for panel.. I had a great time experiencing it all though!!!

right now I'm sure we are doing the shoulda coulda woulda dance...but :confused3 it is what it is!!!!

:grouphug: to all those finished...
To all those who are up next :cheer2:

I totally agree Malanie- it's been such an honor to be chosen for Round 3, that I'm at peace with what comes next.
What a magical ride! pixiedust:pixiedust:

right now I'm sure we are doing the shoulda coulda woulda dance...but it is what it is!!!!

to all those finished...
To all those who are up next

After this whole ride I totally agree!

Numbers and speculation!
So what are the thoughts on how many will be chose for each panel?

And I forget how they let us know if we've made it or not??

They will call us on or around November 18th.. If we did or didnt make it they will call.

I'm not sure about numbers. I think there might be 25 of us...Out of the 25 I'm assuming may 10-15...so we are essentially almost at a 50/50 chance...
I'm presuming everything...

Ah, thanks! :goodvibes

WDW is definitely super easy with the Magical Express, but we go to DLR so much that it's almost as easy for us. We have a car service pick us up (only a couple dollars more than a cab) and honestly, he is so efficient that I can go from airport to check-in at the hotel to the park in about 25 minutes. :banana:

We keep talking about renting a car to see some of the other sites, or maybe taking the train down to San Diego (my DS is a HUGE train fan), but so far, I just can't tear myself away from the Mouse :)

Can you send me the info. on the car service? We have always rented a car but I would be interested in knowing other options :)

Just a quick post to share that I was indeed the rambling idiot that I hoped I would not be but, in the end- I am just so happy to have had this experience....and what a ride, huh?

HUGE HUGS to my DMP Hopeful Friends! :grouphug:

Just a quick post to share that I was indeed the rambling idiot that I hoped I would not be but, in the end- I am just so happy to have had this experience....and what a ride, huh?

HUGE HUGS to my DMP Hopeful Friends! :grouphug:

I bet you were GREAT! Good luck to you Kim! :cheer2:

Just had to pop in between PAPs to say congrats to those of you who have finished "the call":banana::banana: and best wishes and more:cheer2::grouphug::flower3: to you who are on deck. I know you guys will shine!

Kim - I'm on for 11:15 tomorrow morning:scared1:
LisaTex, best of luck tomorrow!!! :thumbsup2

Sayhello

I think we are all feeling relief for those of you who went today. I am certain you all did great jobs!

Here is our tomorrow group!

Lisa - 11:15 AM Thursday

Amanda - Thursday 1:45 PM EST

Sue – Thursday @ 3 PM EST

Nancy - Thursday @ 4 PM EST
:goodvibes:love::banana::cool1::thumbsup2:

:mickeyjum

:goofy:
:stitch:

:simba::donald::ccat::dumbo::sulley:

Here is some pixie dust too :tinker:

I think we are all feeling relief for those of you who went today. I am certain you all did great jobs!

Amanda - Thursday

Go gettem and finish us up strong tomorrow!

Congratulations to all of you who have interviewed already! I'm sure you all did a FANTASTIC job! :grouphug:

Good luck to those of you who have your interviews tomorrow! I'm sure it's been nerve-wracking to wait but it will be over before you know it and then you can relax...well, sort of. ;) I know it will be tough to wait until next week to hear, but all of us here in the waiting room will be here to help pass the time! :cheer2:

Amanda - Thursday

I just remembered that I never gave a time. I'm going at 1:45 PM EST so less than 24 hours from now I will be on the phone with Laura Spencer....it feels like I am meeting a rockstar. I am so nervous I haven't been able to eat all day ....oh gosh I just had a horrific though what if I get so excited and from lack of sleep & food I just pass out!:scared1: OH wow that is one of the few things that I hadn't pictured going wrong. Well I'm going to speak straight from the heart and hope that my love of disney's magic shines through! Thanks everybody for all your support!!

Thanks so much sayhello and all the rest of you guys for the :cheer2::cheer2:
Best of luck to Sue and Amanda:grouphug:
congrats again to all of you who have moved on to the waiting phase:banana:

Just going to chill tonight and just go with it tomorrow. 15 minutes - wow!

I think I'll pretend I am talking to all of you;)

will report back tomorrow:)

After all the talk about starting blogs and "preparing" for next year's mom panel application, I have finally decided to take the plunge. I've started a blog and have written my first post! :cool1:

I know you all have a ton of other blogs you read, but I'd love it if you'd stop by my little corner of the Disney community sometime :goodvibes

http://www.disfaninco.com

Hopefully this will keep me busy in between Disney trips!

I did the same thing. Been blogging for about a month. Hoping to get in practice for next year's panel entry. Enjoy! I posted a "like" on your blog.

Good luck Lisa, Sue, and Amanda on your interviews tomorrow! Congrats to those that finished Round 3 today! I know you all did great!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter