More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

Congrats to everyone moving on!! I'm so excited to hear from you all and can't wait to hear from more of you!!

To everyone else, I think you are ALL MAGICAL and am proud to call you my friends! :hug:

So excited for you that have moved on to the final round. Please don't get too worked up about the interviews. They are very nice people, and the interview is a conversation, not an interrogation!

As for those of you not moving on, so sorry. I know that it has been said so many times it becomes cliche, but it is really a game of numbers. There is no doubt that all of you would have made great panelists (and may still...Can you say Disney Moms Panel 2013?), but they can only interview so many people. So dust yourselves off, have a great weekend, and know that next year will be here sooner than you might imagine!

Thanks for letting us lurkers watch the magic unfold!

Thank you Kathie and Doug- we appreciate you both holding our hands for Round 3 OR 2013!

S-P-E-C-I-A-L :grouphug:

I'm dieing here... NO EMAIL YET EITHER WAY! No spam, no junk-- nadda.

:faint:

But I'm still in the running, right!!!??? ;)

And I'm out too -- although when I saw the e-mail this morning I was one of those who had to read it more than once. But I have to say I'm a bit relieved to finally know one way or another. Best of luck to those moving on..

Ugh... I was so hopeful that it meant you were in!! Yes, its good to have an answer... its been a stressful wait! Here's to us next year! And Happy cruising! :):)

Welcome to all the newbies. I added you to our R2 list.:welcome:

I have about 49 people who have either not checked in or who have not received emails.

Hope is still alive! pixiedust:

I believe you might be the 4th person who I've seen has not heard yet.... someone twittered to Ryan (who hasn't heard yet) that he should wait until noon? Good luck! It means you are still a hopeful! I'm hopeful for you! :cheer2::cheer2:

It was me. I twittered that to Ryan. I called WDW tech support to see what was up, and I got a "try looking again around noon today," from someone on the Disney site.

However, I think that the reason the emails go to spam so often is because there is a PR firm (Coyne PR) in NJ that Disney works with on these promotions, and I bet that they are the ones sending the notes, so our Disney-savvy email accounts don't recognize the domain name.

So, I am not confident that the advice I was given, which I tweeted to Ryan, is accurate, either.

It does seems like a small group was selected so far (less than 10 that we have heard from) and about 4 or 5 have no response at all.

I don't know what to think.

WOOO HOOOO !!!! :cool1:

I made it to the Final !!!

I am in shock, have only just found out.... am now going to read back through all the posts to see all the news from everyone else.

Yay !!! :banana:

I am so happy for you! I know you will do a great job!:thumbsup2:cool1::banana::dance3::yay::woohoo:

Congratulations to all the R3ers! You are awesome! :cheer2:

I, too, am a little surprised at the low number of those advancing here. I was really bummed last night, but I don't take it personally. I wish we all lived closer so we could have a Moms Panel Wannabe meet! I think we could all have fun times together! :dance3:

Good luck Disers on your phone interviews!

It was me. I twittered that to Ryan. I called WDW tech support to see what was up, and I got a "try looking again around noon today," from someone on the Disney site.

However, I think that the reason the emails go to spam so often is because there is a PR firm (Coyne PR) in NJ that Disney works with on these promotions, and I bet that they are the ones sending the notes, so our Disney-savvy email accounts don't recognize the domain name.

So, I am not confident that the advice I was given, which I tweeted to Ryan, is accurate, either.

It does seems like a small group was selected so far (less than 10 that we have heard from) and about 4 or 5 have no response at all.

I don't know what to think.

Wow,that stinks you don't know either way! You are more patient than me. I probably would try to call Laura and say, "Excuse me,can you just check the list really quick?" :laughing:

Good luck and pixie dust!

Congratulations to all the R3ers! You are awesome! :cheer2:

I, too, am a little surprised at the low number of those advancing here. I was really bummed last night, but I don't take it personally. I wish we all lived closer so we could have a Moms Panel Wannabe meet! I think we could all have fun times together! :dance3:

Good luck Disers on your phone interviews!

I'm in VA princessmorgan (close to DC). Maybe we could hold a regional Mickey Moms Club meet-up sometime...plan our strategy for 2013, lol.

When do those Mickey Moms Club invites go out anyway, anyone know?

I am out of the DVC panel as well. Congrats to those who made it this far. The weird thing for me is that I got the email twice.

I'm out for WDW. I have applied every year since inception and this was my second time in a row to make it to round 2. I really thought this was my year. :( But will try again next year. I too had to read the e-mail several times. I really thought I made it from the title and started screaming and jumping up and down. The way the e-mail was worded at the beginning was very misleading. You did really have to read it carefully to realize you did not make it which was hard b/c emotions were so high. Good luck to those moving forward. :):cutie:

I'm in VA princessmorgan (close to DC). Maybe we could hold a regional Mickey Moms Club meet-up sometime...plan our strategy for 2013, lol.

When do those Mickey Moms Club invites go out anyway, anyone know?

I'm in Northern Va, too! (Loudoun County) How about you?

We should plan a regional meet up! My Mickey Moms invite came mid
october a couple of years ago. I think things are a little delayed this year :rolleyes1

I'm in upstate NY.... if anyone wants to plan a get together I'll host! Lots of room in the LaDuca household... and I"m serious too! We could discuss next year's strategy... watch Disney movies.. and of course share a glass or two of our famous upstate NY wine... and maybe a few tears too! :goodvibes

Every time my computer dings alerting me to a new email, my heart stops and I have to catch my breath! :rolleyes:

I'm in upstate NY.... if anyone wants to plan a get together I'll host! Lots of room in the LaDuca household... and I"m serious too! We could discuss next year's strategy... watch Disney movies.. and of course share a glass or two of our famous upstate NY wine... and maybe a few tears too! :goodvibes

I want to come! Too bad I don't live a smidge closer. Sorry you didn't make it Heidi. I thought for sure you would.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter