Morals?

lpe_bratz

<marquee><font color=teal>I'll always <font color=
So, in parenting class, we're making children's books that have to do with morals.

What do YOU think the most important lesson for a child to learn is??

Being truthful
Not taking things that don't belong to them
Listing to their parents

PUNK ROCK!!!!

Thats all your kid needs to know to be successful.

POlitics, speaking your mind, acceptance of cultures, anti-drugs.....

What about "treat others how you would like to be treated"? I guess it's pretty much self-explanatory.

I think a big thing is expressing your honest opinion WITH respect to other people's culture/religion. Having respect for those who are "different" or have different beliefs will get you far.

This is a huge issue in my town -_-

Acceptance of others and their differences

I agree with nanners and everyone else who posted except for the punk rock one...

and dont forget RESPECT RESPECT RESPECT its a major issue now so many kids where i come from dont respect anything And by respect i mean
Respecting elders
Respecting Authority
Respecting your parents
Respecting other people
Respecting other peoples things
Respecting other peoples privacy
Respecting others religion.
Respecting Military men and women To often do i see people disrespecting Service men and women and it honestly breaks my heart:sad1: they give so much for us so we can be free and safe and to many people just disrespect them

i can go on and on but i wont

Integrity is another one

Mainly treating others as you want others to treat you.

If you show all-around respect towards others, others can't justify being disrespectful to you. Sure, they can act that way, but they won't have any logical reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter