wouldn't take member ID
tried different Member ID
almost cried
shaking like a leaf
but
I DID IT!!!!!!
Smile

now i'm off to breathe for a few minutes

btw, our reservation that fell on April 28 was booked with a Member ID that was not MM eligible (2017 resale) - the system automatically linked one of our other memberships that were eligible to the reservation

Oh my goodness! I’m so glad you detailed this!! I was on early, and all was going smoothly.... until my blue card member ID number wouldn’t work. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I tried a few times & gave up (since the page specifically said to put in your BLUE card number!!). But I had the exact same problem that you did... I’d made my reservation for Apr. 28 with a resale membership. I even made sure my res was linked with MDE long ago to make sure it would be associated with both memberships... but to no avail.

So, I called member services. I waited forever & then was told no. What!?! He said the res had to be made with “an eligible membership” even though the terms stipulate the booking can even be made with cash & I am in fact eligible! I was planning to call back & hopefully run into a more helpful/knowledgeable CM, but checked here first. You saved me from another hour on the phone!! 👏🏻

I went back to the Moonlight Magic page with a queue of just 4... entered in my white card number... voila! I’m in.

Thanks again!!! 😁

While not official, you can add it as a 'note' to that date on MDE. (It's helpful for when you're booking ADR's, FP+, etc.) You'll need your confirmation info to actually check in for the event.
Looks like no line at all for registration now either! Funny how we make ourselves so crazy. But we kind of have to. For the other parks registration really does run out in less than an hour. Hard to let myself trust that it won't be the same for MK.
Thanks guys, my morning sourin' tour thing popped right in there so thought maybe I could add this with the number - I will do the Note thing -
Congratulations again everybody !

I had to drive my daughter an hour south of town during the 9 eastern time beginning of registration. I took both of my phones and tried to open my IPhone 11 at 1 minute to 9. I tried 3 times and couldn’t open it. I pulled over and tried again and realized that my phone had the feature on that doesn’t allow phone to be on while driving. I canceled that feature and got on, getting 6,000. My other phone had number 5,000 in queu. By the time that I got to my destination, it was down to 300, so I waited there and was registered by 9:45. I just got home and saw that registration was still being accepted, so my concerns were for naught.

I totally forgot about this today! I logged in, no one in front of me and we are going March 3! Glad I forgot about it, reading this made me nervous!!! Lol

On a side note, and not having been to a prior MM night, this number doesn't seem to bode well for the park's crowd size for that event. Anyone have past experiences they wish to share?

On a side note, and not having been to a prior MM night, this number doesn't seem to bode well for the park's crowd size for that event. Anyone have past experiences they wish to share?
Just remember that this is also for 3 events and at MK which holds a lot of people well. We went to an MK event last year and it was great! It never even sold out so however many people wanted to register could have (we grabbed tickets one week before the event).

Oh my goodness! I’m so glad you detailed this!! I was on early, and all was going smoothly.... until my blue card member ID number wouldn’t work. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I tried a few times & gave up (since the page specifically said to put in your BLUE card number!!). But I had the exact same problem that you did... I’d made my reservation for Apr. 28 with a resale membership. I even made sure my res was linked with MDE long ago to make sure it would be associated with both memberships... but to no avail.

So, I called member services. I waited forever & then was told no. What!?! He said the res had to be made with “an eligible membership” even though the terms stipulate the booking can even be made with cash & I am in fact eligible! I was planning to call back & hopefully run into a more helpful/knowledgeable CM, but checked here first. You saved me from another hour on the phone!! 👏🏻

I went back to the Moonlight Magic page with a queue of just 4... entered in my white card number... voila! I’m in.

Thanks again!!! 😁
I'm so happy to hear that helped you get in - Enjoy!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter