Moonlight Magic reservations

Manage to finish by 9:14am March 3rd MK. Good Luck everyone!

Since I had many question on how the process would work (Thankful found the answers here on Disboards), here are the directions from the webpage before 9amEST registration for MK MM 2020. May be helpful to someone:
Welcome Home! You are now in line to register for
Moonlight Magic at Magic Kingdom®!

Do not refresh this page, you are inside the virtual queue! If you refresh, you will lose your place in line. Please scroll down to see your number in line.

• Due to high demand, entry into the queue or registration form does not guarantee event registration.

• Once you enter the registration form, you will have 5 minutes to complete each page. If you remain inactive for more than 5 minutes, you will be transferred out of the registration form and queue.

• Please have your Member identification number ready.

• You can view your status in the virtual queue below
along with live updates on event availability.

As registration progresses, you will see the number of Guests ahead of you decrease. Once it’s your turn, you will be automatically directed into the registration form.
Do not refresh the page.

Please scroll down to the message box for live updates.
Funny thing is, I started with 4 devices- when it hit 9:00, that gray bar came up and it wasn’t doing anything so I hit refresh on 1 of the devices and sure enough that one pulled the earlier number. So I don’t know about that don’t refresh thing.

Wife online right at 9, pulled number 4456 (4455 ahead of her!). Off at 9:45 with confirmation. Sheesh.

The odds were not in my favor for starting place in line... was on 5 mins before 9:00 and got assigned something around 5300. Did manage to register at about 9:45.

Edit: I did find it kind of strange that the party size was just a text box with no options to pick. What’s stopping someone from putting in whatever number they want? Unless it checks that against a reservation when it processes the form?

Funny thing is, I started with 4 devices- when it hit 9:00, that gray bar came up and it wasn’t doing anything so I hit refresh on 1 of the devices and sure enough that one pulled the earlier number. So I don’t know about that don’t refresh thing.
I think it might be random I started with 3 twenty minutes early and i refreshed the highest 1 and it went higher
it went to 5700 or 5800 - so i closed that one right away
got in with 920 and just watched the 4513 count down

face is flushed
heart is racing
2 browsers, 3 devices
numbers 1453, 3889, 4125, 5091, and 6678 in queue
20 minutes later,
wouldn't take member ID
tried different Member ID
almost cried
shaking like a leaf
but
I DID IT!!!!!!
Smile

now i'm off to breathe for a few minutes

btw, our reservation that fell on April 28 was booked with a Member ID that was not MM eligible (2017 resale) - the system automatically linked one of our other memberships that were eligible to the reservation

Last edited:
Good to know

Yay! Got in for 4/21. It's just DH and I for this trip. Started at around 6400, took 55 minutes to get to and complete the form!
face is flushed, heart is racing
2 browsers, 3 devices
numbers 1453, 3889, 4125, 5091, and 6678 in queue
20 minutes later,
wouldn't take member ID
tried different Member ID
almost cried
shaking like a leaf
but
I DID IT!!!!!!
Smile

Congratulations everybody ! :dancer::cool1::earboy2:

Just checked on the Queue: if you just tried, it was almost instantaneous registration. Seems like that bodes well for any off-site DVC members that wish to attend.

Can we add this to our Dis Experience ?
While not official, you can add it as a 'note' to that date on MDE. (It's helpful for when you're booking ADR's, FP+, etc.) You'll need your confirmation info to actually check in for the event.

Looks like no line at all for registration now either! Funny how we make ourselves so crazy. But we kind of have to. For the other parks registration really does run out in less than an hour. Hard to let myself trust that it won't be the same for MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter