Moonlight Magic reservations

I had 3 devices running....1500's, 1800's, and 3000+. Registered for the April 21 event. MK has been my favourite event of the ones I have done and am excited to see what characters they bring out for this one.

May have something to do with the dates...I was registering for April 28th...automatically came up as that date because of our reservation...

Logged in prior to 9am, got 3044 on my laptop and 6077 on my phone. Just completed registration on my laptop for 2 for 4/28.

Conservatively, I'd say there's at least 20,000 places for each event, so I think there still a great chance for anyone in queue. Good luck!

We should keep the same distance between each other. I am 2200 now. Moving really slow.
It'll start to get faster. Many people run multiple computers to pick there lowest one. Once they are in, they drop all the others out of the queue. The gap between you should shrink.

Manage to finish by 9:14am March 3rd MK. Good Luck everyone!

Since I had many question on how the process would work (Thankful found the answers here on Disboards), here are the directions from the webpage before 9amEST registration for MK MM 2020. May be helpful to someone:
Welcome Home! You are now in line to register for
Moonlight Magic at Magic Kingdom®!

Do not refresh this page, you are inside the virtual queue! If you refresh, you will lose your place in line. Please scroll down to see your number in line.

• Due to high demand, entry into the queue or registration form does not guarantee event registration.

• Once you enter the registration form, you will have 5 minutes to complete each page. If you remain inactive for more than 5 minutes, you will be transferred out of the registration form and queue.

• Please have your Member identification number ready.

• You can view your status in the virtual queue below
along with live updates on event availability.

As registration progresses, you will see the number of Guests ahead of you decrease. Once it’s your turn, you will be automatically directed into the registration form.
Do not refresh the page.

Please scroll down to the message box for live updates.

We logged in and were assigned spot 860, registered at 9:13, confirmation email really fast. See you all there on April 28th.

For those who registered already, did you get an email confirmation or just the screen that pops up after registration?
I got the email. I took screenshots of the confirmation page just in case ... Check your junk folder.

Started around 6500 on desktop loaded 6 hours early (the end of the queue was almost 7000 at 6am PT when I opened an incognito window to check) and around 2800 on mobile loaded 5 minutes early. Got in on mobile in about 30 minutes and we're all set for April. I got the email right away. Looking forward to our first MK MM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter