Moonlight Magic reservations

Before, the Status Updates on the % of reservations still remaining were posted at a regular interval. 15 minutes?

Nothing at 15. Maybe 30.
When we did the Animal Kingdom one, the status updates were once it got down to 50%/25% of the tix...hopefully it'll be a while before we get an update as I still have 4352 people in front of me...

On my computer i was in the 4500s on my phone 1100s when registration opened. Just registered for April 21!

OMG -I am so extremely lucky
I wasn't paying attention ,just went back and realized there was that April date
thank goodness i didn't somehow get that by mistake

just thought I’d share ...
I had the page up before 9am. When registration opened I was number 1545. By 9:20 I had completed the process :)
Good luck everyone!

For those who registered already, did you get an email confirmation or just the screen that pops up after registration?

the queue is moving fast my coputer # was 4513 now the countdown is at 279
People that were in on multiple devices will drop their higher queue once registered on the lower number. So that might well account for some quicker drops in counts.

Congrats everyone. I logged in 3 different computers got 500some 4000ish and 6000. I got in for my first ever event. Plus it’s on my birthday so I’m super excited. Good luck to those still waiting
My first ever event was on my birthday last year! It really was my best birthday ever!!

Happy Birthday!

Ran two computers.
One got 2547 and one got 6234
Got in at 9:25
Confirmed for 3 on March 3.

Relieved. no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter