• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic Reservations-help!

That was SO frustrating but I did somehow get in for Oct 3! It kept saying we still had 40 min to wait even though people on here were saying they got in. I wouldn't have known if not for you people's comments, so THANKS so much for posting!! We had to close window and reclick through the email for it to register that it was past 9:00 and open. After that it was just redoing it over and over until it went through. Took 4 tries but lucked out! Whew!!
Remember no reservation number is needed, ONLY DVC number.

I got it! One screen logged out and said couldn’t find the server’ but on another screen I got it! A lot of refreshing that scared me each time, but in the end- i’m going!

Got in for 10/3 after 25 minutes. :cool1: Definitely stressful! Especially when the page would go blank after entering information and I would have to just wait it out.

I finally got through! I eventually was trying on two computers and my phone, but the original laptop that I let circle since 8am is the one that finally connected. The registration pages actually went through fast and I got my confirmation immediately for 9/19 :) I was panicked bc this is a crazy one night trip I'm flying down for :)

It won't take my reservation number, I'm staying on cash.

TXTink I am staying on cash reservation at POP. I logged in when the countdown said 3 minutes to opening. it's been spinning and refreshing since it opened. I had 1 browser opened and let it auto refresh. It askes for MEMBER # twice. It did not ask for my reservation number at any point. Just got confirmation email about 2 minutes after registering but it took me till now and i was on the page at 857am.

I did get the internal error page twice. It was when entering number of party. We are 5. I hit back button both times and it would go back and i reentered the number and did the check marks and the third time this worked. Slow to load but you do not have to start over

I agree that was stressful but I finally got registered for Sept. 19 :stitch:!! I got the internal error a few times also but was trying on 3 different devices and finally got it on my chrome book! Now I get to tell my husband I'm spending our 31st anniversary at Moonlight Magic without him

Got it, 9/19. I got the email yesterday...I'm on the West coast and interestingly, the email just says 9:00am, not 9:00am ET. When I clicked on the link in the email, it gave me a screen with a countdown to 9:00am PT--meaning I still had to wait 3 more hours! I figured there'd be no availability by then so I changed the time on my computer to ET. Still, I got the "automatically refreshing" page over and over for about 25 minutes. Same if I followed the link on the member site. And yes, that link did become active a few minutes prior to 6:00am/9:00am. At one point I got the first page that allowed me to enter my member ID number, but then I got an error message with several possible explanations, one of which said I may not have access to the event! Finally, though, I got through and got the confirmation. Whew!

FINALLY! I have been trying to get on since 9am with it refreshing on my cell phone, around 9:25 I started to try with one computer which has been refreshing and JUST now I logged in with another computer and got right in to register for 9/26 with no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter