• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight magic registration

I logged on at 5 minutes ahead and got 4400. Anyone know how many do they let into AK? Any hope for such a high number?

I actually closed the window on my phone and reclicked the link in the email and when it opened in the browser, it recognized that I had counted down to 0 and it said I was being redirected (again). That time it gave me the chance to register

It means something is screwed up. My line number changed from about 3200 to 2700 so at most only 500ish have gotten in. It's not sold out.

Mine says "The queue is now paused" but it started counting down again. It had 1585 in front of me when it paused and right this second it's 1382.

Got it to work for Aug 2. Thanks all!

Anyone know what time it ends at AK? I know it officially starts at 8pm but wondering when it closes?

The number continues to decrease even though the message says that the queue is paused. There can't be that many people leaving the line. I think they're having some technical issues with the UI...

I was number 146. It said the event was full. Then, when I tried to reload, it sent me to the same screen saying the event was full. When I tried a 3rd time, it said my time had expired, and I would need a new place in line. :mad:

My next best number was something in the high 2,000's or low 3,000's. It's down to 1475. Ugh! This is frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter