Moonlight magic registration

I got in with one at 11:02 - forgot on that device, so I'm not even sure what number I got. I've got a few right now, only two are on the lower side though - currently 460 and 761. I'm not sure the fair way to post them: I can just post links here or just whoever PMs me, first come, first served?

I did it on 3 devices too. I got the lowest number on my phone and was able to just register for September. The other 2 numbers are so high I just logged out. I knew I wouldn't make it with those.

I was really hoping to get in since I changed my trip from late September to the week with moonlight magic just because of moonlight magic.
This was the first time I've actually made it in since they went to this horrible system. (can you tell I hate it! LOL)

Good luck to everyone!

I have 7 devices available but only set up one. Actually 8 if my DD would use her phone. I'd probably get confused

Computer was in the 9000's and ipad was 6500....ipad was clicked on right at 11 am...computer was 20 minutes in waiting room.

Down to only 5520...I hope to get in!!! But, hopefully, it goes faster once those with multiple lower numbers than me drop those links!!!

Anyone remember from previous ones how far it got???
last year when we did AK our lowest # was 11,000 and we got in. Good luck.

iPad 6600 approx, laptop 186 approx. Completed reservation quickly off the laptop. At least they can take twice as many people since registration is being offered for two events. I hope everyone gets in!

I got in with one at 11:02 - forgot on that device, so I'm not even sure what number I got. I've got a few right now, only two are on the lower side though - currently 460 and 761. I'm not sure the fair way to post them: I can just post links here or just whoever PMs me, first come, first served?
you got yours - log out

Whew! Got in with 458. We were supposed to go the AK event last September, but it was cancelled due to Hurricane Ian. Hoping for no other disasters on May 11th!
Us too in September!

We got 687 and now are registered for May11.

What’s particularly nice is we are staying at BWV, so an easy walk back after.

I read some people had this issue for the Epcot events so I’m posting it in case anyone else does like me. My lowest was 1077. When I got through and put in my info for my eligible contract, it said I didn’t have a valid hotel registration. We are booked at all star music May 11-13 and it was booked mid-March. DVC also sent me the email yesterday. So I double checked I put in the info correctly. Same thing. So I tried my ineligible contract. Bingo. Registered.

Thank you to whoever that was that posted that it I never would have thought to try. It’s a really weird thing. If you have a reservation for a Disney hotel, not on DVC points, and you have both an eligible and ineligible contract, try the ineligible one if it tells you you don’t have a valid hotel booked.

Just out of curiosity, I clicked on the link again to see where the numbers are now, got 3742 or so.

Just out of curiosity, I clicked on the link again to see where the numbers are now, got 3742 or so.
I thought I had now closed out of all my other browsers, but just found one open - 4960. So clicking the link at 11:25 got me a better number. Weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter